PS4 Season 8 Evaluation races: General information

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

AOR Project Cars Leagues - Season 8
PS4 - Evaluation Races: General Information

Note: This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process for the Main Leagues. Before taking part in the evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).

The evaluation races will be hosted across a period of 7 days starting from 26th October until 2nd November.
You only need to participate in one of them!

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge your league placement, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace.

● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble.

● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your PSN Gamertag. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

It is mandatory to participate in one of these evaluation races. If you for some reason are unable to attend on all race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Friday 27th October
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 28th October
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 29th October
Evaluation Race #4 - Monday 30th October
Evaluation Race #5 - Wednesday 1st November
Evaluation Race #6 - Thursday 2nd November

More information about the race itself can be found within these threads.

• Manual Rolling Start Information
As per the AOR Rolling Start procedure, you are limited to 80 mph/130 kph at the start, before slowing down down at a speed of 50mph/80kph in the formation zone. The leader and odd numbers on the grid will side on the right hand side, even on the left. The leader decides when to go in the acceleration zone.

You'll find below the formation and acceleration zones. Make sure you respect the procedure, watch this video in case you're not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seca

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Formation zones added!

Reactions: Seca

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I've noticed the same people signing up for multiple evaluation races. surely if you have done 1 their is no need to take up the room of the people who have yet to take part? I'm only saying as the sign up list is growing daily

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Walter---79 and Def

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
I was wondering, is the car we choose in the eval races final for the remainder of the season?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I was wondering, is the car we choose in the eval races final for the remainder of the season?
No mate you can use any gt3 car you want for the evaluation race. the car selection for the league will be posted a few days before it starts.

• Informative
Reactions: Walter---79

Energy

Junior Karter
Dec 13, 2016
I'd like to sign up to this league but I will unable to participate at the evaluation races because I'll receive the game next week

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'd like to sign up to this league but I will unable to participate at the evaluation races because I'll receive the game next week
That is a bit tricky. We could put you as a reserve for now and you do the TTs asap when you get the game. You need to do the sign up first of course :)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
If you have any problems @Energy , just start a conversation with me and I'll help you :)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hello. Can i sign-up for this league? I know i am very late.
You can sign up but we have quite a lot of reserves atm so I can't guarantee that you get to drive. I leave it to you ;)