GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014

Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 14th September 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;mGB1n7PFGtw]

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@Chicane Oh man, that's heartbreaking... Really sorry for you mate :(

I assume this means DH1806 won the title? If so, congrats!

Reactions: DH1806

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Of course also congratulations to DH from myself. (y)
I guess he deserved it more anyway, since he won a few races and suffered disconnects earlier.

Reactions: DH1806

DH1806

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 7, 2014
Thx Guys, really lucky for me that you had a DSC, because as you can already see on the start i had again the tyre bug (just like in austin) so i hadn't had a chance against you because of the game.
Just **** this game and hope for a real fair championschip without DSC or bugs in time.

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Well guys it has been a relatively good season up until the incident involving me and chaz, i just hope F1 2014 is better for online so we can have some proper racing.

Ill see you guys next season.

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Congratulations to DH1806 for winning the split 2 championship ( but this is the second season in a row that the discision was made because an other disconnects , again in the last race ) Nice to see though that the championship went on to the last race , still 3 guys were in the running.

Very very unlucky for Chicane !!! You had a very good comeback from the middle of the season with consistent podium finishes. Anyway congratulations with 2nd place , 5 points in front of me.

As for me ( SilverArrow3 ) , I'm happy with 3rd place in the championship. Had a pretty good first season half , but lost interest in the game in the second half. So no more practice and this shows a bit in my results. So uhhmm , on to the next game is what I say.

Pekk had a strong season finish with 2 wins , so congratulations on that , and with that you take 4th in the standings.

Hamish , you finished in 5th place. Thanks for the highlight videos , I enjoyed watching them. But yeah ,near the end it was not worth making them anymore if we only have an average of 6 people or so.

In 6th Mpracing , solid season with funny highlight videos. Thank you for your high attendence level.

And last but not least , in 7th , my teammate Kiku , as always you were a very good teammate , and I hope we can be teammates again for next seasons.

This started with a full grid and also with reserve drivers... And yet we finish only with 7... Thank you all (DH,Chicane,Pekk,Hamish,MP,Kiku) for completing the whole season , and keeping this split kinda alive. I hope to see you all in the next season.

mpracing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for all the good races guys i really enjoyed this season. it was a same people lost interest in the game but i could understand it as well
i made a season highlight video just like i did of season 7 hope you like it :)