Season 8 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 8 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Q and R results

[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dFNxTHd2MUh6SEZDNWdYdnVhaVQwaUE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=105&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Sorbetto

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
It will be my first race with a steering wheel in F1 2013. So the only thing I want is staying out of trouble and finishing the race. :-D

Dysania

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2014
Forgot to hit record and only noticed once it was all over. Left at least 4 tenths on the table in my quali lap, got off to a bad start, drove pretty clumsily, couldn't defend a position to save my life, made a number of silly mistakes, never took the final chicane right at any point during the race and then went too far on my last stint undercut. To end up 6th is a surprise but a race to forget for me. Annoyingly when I could string a reasonable lap together, I wasn't far off the pace but I drove like a complete retard for most of it

DH1806

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 7, 2014
My highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6Ig7rRDGY&feature=youtu.be
I didnt like that peterbarryman gave up the race and then left the lobby, because this means that there can be some lags / game freeze and the connection gets worser.
so, if u think that you have to give up (i dont think that someone should give up the race, can still happen everything, i also didnt gave up in bahrain), please stay in the lobby until the race ends.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Of course I was really happy with pole, and fastest lap is nice however it's of course due to a late option tyre stint. But finishing 7th after starting on pole didn't really make me feel that happy.
Highlights vid (sorry for no editing cuts in 2nd stint, but I was a bit lazy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HQLRbNRI8

Tarkan Beyaz

Rookie
Feb 12, 2014
that was unlucky race again for me and i couldnt use drs at quali. however, when i open drs it closed immediately and never opened.. i dont know if that glitch by the game or my wheel. therefore i changed my strategy and started with primes. i had good start and gain 4 position until Artos had spin in front of me (again as bahrain) after he pushed me out , i lost time a lot and at first and the other pit stops i found myself in the middle of the traffic with weared tyres.. also when zomacher is overtaking on me he didnt gave me space at first turn in lap 8 and i went out again. i guess sometimes we need to be paitent.. not aggressive
Of course I was really happy with pole, and fastest lap is nice however it's of course due to a late option tyre stint. But finishing 7th after starting on pole didn't really make me feel that happy.Highlights vid (sorry for no editing cuts in 2nd stint, but I was a bit lazy)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HQLRbNRI8
sorry about that move in lap 7 but i didnt defend you i just gave the position to DH with my weared tyres

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Tarkan Beyaz;n46170 said:
also when zomacher is overtaking on me he didnt gave me space at first turn in lap 8 and i went out again. i guess sometimes we need to be paitent.. not aggressive
From Chicanes pov it was ok for me. (from mine also..)

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Zomacher;n46276 said:
From Chicanes pov it was ok for me. (from mine also..)
I disagree to be honest. You moved back to the left after the overtake, and you left less than 1 car width while your car wasn't fully ahead Tarkan Beyazs car. Just saying here because I already talked with Tarkan after the race, and it would be lame not to back him up on this one.

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Chicane;46406 said:
I disagree to be honest. You moved back to the left after the overtake, and you left less than 1 car width while your car wasn't fully ahead Tarkan Beyazs car. Just saying here because I already talked with Tarkan after the race, and it would be lame not to back him up on this one.
Fine. Then I'm sorry Tarkan.