Season 8 Round 8 - German Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 8 Round 8 - German Grand Prix

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dFNxTHd2MUh6SEZDNWdYdnVhaVQwaUE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=102&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Sorbetto

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
Hi guys,

I wanted to inform you about my situation. I won't be able to participate in the remaining races of this season. I'll be an intern in the next few weeks so I wanted to step down and let reserve drivers race in my seat.

It was real fun since I started racing in this league. All of you are clean, fair and fast drivers. So I want to thank you all for the action on the track.

I'll try to come back next season, but for now I have to say good bye.

I hope you will have a great season. I'll watch your races ;)

Kiku

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I can't race tonight. I will not be home in time for the race. Good luck everyone.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
A bit disappointed with the result. I guess my setup wasn't good for sector 1. Also not that much action on track this time.
[video=youtube;1EQLSAr37MI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EQLSAr37MI[/video]

DH1806

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 7, 2014
Rage QuittingGuys, I'd like to say something to the Ragequitting in the Ligue Races.It happend again this race and on many races before that people just leave the race after some laps because it's not like they would like it to be.Please stop that. As you now, it could be that some people have a Game Freeze or something like this, and it's also not a good style. It can always happen, that a race is not as good as you maybe expected, but this is no reason to give up. There could always happen many things like Safety Car etc that can bring you back to race. And if you have no fun in racing, even if you are not in front of the field, then is a ligue not a good playe to race for you. I was kicked around in Monaco or the curbs throwed me around in Bahrain and Nurburgring, but I didnt leave the race. If you really think that it makes no sence to go on (which shouldn't happen normally), please only give up and don't leave the lobby.
• Rage-quitting:• Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues, or that you are so far behind that it's obvious that you won't be racing anyone for the rest of the race, but ideally we want all drivers to stay in the race until the end. Quitting due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - is not a good reason.
AOR Racing RulesI'm sorry for some english mistakes, but I hope you got the message. Thanks.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
As neither your coordinator or Mateusz have been logged in for several days, I thought I'd link this here just to make sure someone in the league is aware...Verdict from the stewards panel case against Mateusz, as posted here:
We've discussed this and don't feel the contact/weaving shown is to the extent that it warrants punishment. However the corner cut is clearly one of the most blatant and major cuts we can remember seeing. As a result, Mateusz will be awarded the maximum 15 penalty points for abusing track limits. This would normally come with a 20-second time penalty, but as Mateusz didn't finish the race this will instead be a qualifying ban for the next race he attends, meaning he will not be allowed to leave the garage during qualy.