PS4 Season 8 Time Trial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I see lots of people driving with no assists. But isnt it that with the races assists will be set to authentic, so you can't put off ABS or TC?
Or are you still able to put these off, whatever authentic is on or off?

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I see lots of people driving with no assists. But isnt it that with the races assists will be set to authentic, so you can't put off ABS or TC?
Or are you still able to put these off, whatever authentic is on or off?
I personally have a button box set to control ABS and TCS so can turn on and off when ever I want

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I personally have a button box set to control ABS and TCS so can turn on and off when ever I want
If you go online then the host decides if the cars will use authentic behavior. TT you can set it for your self.
For AOR League racing authentic is used. If it is set to authentic then you can't turn if off or on....I believe.
@Def or @YabbaTheHutt is that thru?

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
I'm pretty sure you can turn them of if you assign them to a button on your wheel. :pompous:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
okay just tested it...sorry my mistake :depressed:. If it is on the car then you can turn it off or on.
Don't know how I came up with this..maybe it was in the early days of PC1.

Now I have two buttons more to be assigned. I need a button box to :woot:

Reactions: ofrisk

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
okay just tested it...sorry my mistake :depressed:. If it is on the car then you can turn it off or on.
Don't know how I came up with this..maybe it was in the early days of PC1.

Now I have two buttons more to be assigned. I need a button box to :woot:
You can make your own! Very simple if you buy the board ready made from this site http://gamehound.com.au/gamehound-vbox-pc-ps4-mame-button-controller-pcb-only.html It appears to be out of stock at the moment but contact them. $30 aus dollars (£17) is really cheap, then buy the plastic box and buttons from ebay or banggood. Plug and play to the PS4 simples...

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.