Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 23rd November 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

DommyG

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2014
I can already confirm to you all that the primes suckkkkkkk on this track. options feel amazing and I get loadsss of laps out of them. like 12-15 laps comfortably. but the primes are slippery and just lack any grip.

Jacobfraer

Formula Karter
Jan 22, 2014
Well, fortunately, it is an easy track, so the fact that many of us haven't practiced yet is not so bad :) My only practice will be some GP mode tomorrow, very busy weekend.

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Well.... ****!

Game crashed on the same second you guys pressed go. Was really looking forward to this because it seemed I could have some fights with others, but.. **** happens. Have a good race guys :banghead:

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Great race. Trying to do a triple overtake in lap 2 has costed me P4 I guess. Ended in the gravel. But in the end I had a nice tough fight with DommyG and managed to hang on 5th place. Highlights vid tomorrow.

DommyG

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2014
Well, mightily pissed. not even going to hide it. I was accused of being the one who caused jonny to go off the track because I hit steling. At the time I was sure I hadn't hit him but there was so much commotion about it I felt I had to give positions to make up for it. However upon revision of my video footage you can see that, although I get very very close to steling, there is actually no contact and he actually ran wide into jonny. So I needn't have taken any **** for it.

Had some great fights on the track despite that though. [AOR] vin and chicane were the stand out battles in it all. But still feel very disappointed.

I will upload the video once I have compressed and cut out all the needless stuff.

Jonny

Rookie
Jan 26, 2014
Oh well first my DRS failed in qualifying and then after a good start I got to p3. Then the same **** as in malaysia happened just that I did not spin this time but I did end up in a small gravel trap that's pretty far on the outside of turn 4 for some reason. Fell back and just had a horrible race from there on. Couldn't find my rythm and was slightly pissed so I made a lot of mistakes. Ultimately In the last stint I got stuck in the curbs and spun into the wall so I fell back to 10th position again.
All in all a race to forget.

Nonetheless congratulations to multi :)

And just to clarify I don't blame anyone for that incident, but nonetheless my race was ruined two times in a row now being in p3/p4. Sorry if I sounded a bit angry on teamspeak but I guess everyone can understand that I was a bit frustrated at that point.

Last edited:

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Awesome battle for first!! My connection was bad today for some reason so i didn't really want to battle with them too much but we gained so much from all the others and all our strategy's were the same some how and we were battling for first 95% of the Laps in the race, Best Race so far this year hope for more. So thank you Matt and Multi! ;)

Reactions: Multi21

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
THIS IS FORMULA ONE!!!!! Fucking fantastic (sorry for language, but I feel it is needed, for opposite reasons to Malaysia). Hamilton/Rosberg, eat your hearts out, me and multi were having an absolute ball fighting for the lead, it was the same side-by-side cut-back stuff as in the real Bahrain gp, but for 25 of the 29 laps. Microlander was following us around closely in 3rd, but respect to him, due to his connection held back to prevent any collisions, although there were a few minor knocks between the 3 of us, but nothing bad. Hope this continues at China, but China being China, I have my doubts :(. Anyway, got a stupid penalty for tapping multi down the second straight due to a tiny lag spike from him, will have that removed. Congrats on the win m8, and 2nd and 3rd for Toro Rosso gives us good points in the constructors. Shame none of us 3 recorded :/

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Absolutely fantastic race, I don't recall ever having a race where I've been wheel to wheel for the entirety of it. Very clean racing from all of us I'd say, (aside from the penalty Matt received, that wasn't justified and needs removed!) it was incredibly tense and I really had no idea how it was gonna go until the final few laps. Saying that, any mistake could've cost the win. Really impressed.

I'm also quite surprised that I actually had pace, considering how far off the ball I was at Malaysia. Lets just hope this wasn't a blip...

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yet another utterly boring race, im so far off pace, even drivers who qualify just infront of me, pull away....feels like im doing time trial all race long :(

DommyG

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2014
in my raging rant I forgot to congratulate Multi21 on his race win! sounds like you guys had a full scale battle up front :p. Would of loved to have seen it :)

Reactions: Multi21

DommyG

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2014
Iblue for next race if a few of us got our recordings to you, chopped down to the best bits do you reckon you could make a highlight video of a few people? would be awesome :p