Season 9 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 9 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

iBlue

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
Iblue for next race if a few of us got our recordings to you, chopped down to the best bits do you reckon you could make a highlight video of a few people? would be awesome :p
I could do it, but I don't think it is worth the effort and time, with the limited amounts of footage we would get. Then again if we consistently get enough footage I suppose it would be OK, but I wouldn't do any commentary which is another huge downside.

DommyG

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2014
I could do it, but I don't think it is worth the effort and time, with the limited amounts of footage we would get. Then again if we consistently get enough footage I suppose it would be OK, but I wouldn't do any commentary which is another huge downside.
Well if you want I can do commentary over the top :). I promise to be completely unbiased and I've always wanted to do commentary on a video so I would be more than happy to do it. If someone else wanted to team up with me we could get a commentary team on it