Season One Knockouts May 7th, 7pm BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season One Knockouts May 7th, 7pm BST

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Hello All,

So behind the scenes this past week or so we have have been working with the top 4 teams on a date for the knockout cup. The date has been agreed and all 4 teams will be in attendance.

Saturday 7th May at 7pm BST will be the first of the knockout matches. All matches will be streamed live and streaming will commence shortly before 7pm.

If you wish to see who plays who, the table is here - http://challonge.com/gk8tcw4h.

Normally I wouldn't use an external site for things like this but as with the Captains Cup, there simply wasn't enough time to make one.

I hope that all of you will come along and support the guys playing and I wish all who are in the Cup the best of luck.

Ranger

@xOwnage133 @Pashalis Gergis @Hugh263 @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o @Ashley @James Botham @Tigerkart_22 @Alex Varic @Acemeistre @Marco FD @Hamish Sopwith @Miniblack @MAGNUSSEN @Fred Bawden @Quantification @NathanAvie @sRede @behalok @M.G's @Zayran @Beyond @Dimension @Blitzkrieg @McPhilen @FisiFan91 @Kptk92 @Ranger @JamieFoppele @Jens Maul @Jthorn97 @jophil1999 @ToHal99 @Lancs_Brummy @PaulB1991 @barroni1981@Erti147 @evanzo7

Fred Bawden

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2015
Nathan can't play so we're bringing in a reserve. Not ideal but to be fair it's on a saturday evening and he's going out.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Nathan can't play so we're bringing in a reserve. Not ideal but to be fair it's on a saturday evening and he's going out.
Not a chance Fred. I didn't allow other teams to sign reserves up in the last week so I certainly aint guna allow it now. There are other reserves in the league that can be used but you're having a laugh if you think I'd let you sign a player up now, never mind a player with twice the hours of Nathan. The knockout is less than 24 hours away and its only fair to the other teams that we are consistent in this.

@Beyond, unless you think otherwise mate? You are after all in the knockouts.

Hi I am Istar I am gonna play as reserve for Fred http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972336586/
Thanks for the interest mate but unfortunately your not able to play, please feel free to sign up for Season 2 which begins shortly.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
There will be a slight delay - 30 minutes or so. First match will be at 7.30pm.