PS4 - Seasor lagging quite a lot | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Seasor lagging quite a lot

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasor

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F2 Champion
Sep 29, 2018
I thought it is the norm that the coordinator asks ALL THE PARTIES INVOLVED for their footage(s) before moving it to the steward. Since that wasn't asked, I am going to provide my POV anyway for the stewards to look into.

14:12 It can be clearly seen that I was having a third-person view of the final few minutes of qualifying. None of the drivers had any connection issue except @GameAholicFTW who was moonwalking all over the place.

21:40 On lap 1, approaching degner 1, where he claims that "I rammed him" when there was no contact whatsoever. In fact, because of him lagging into me (after giving enough space on the outside), I spun at the exit of degner 2 and damaged my wing.

28:20 Moonwalking through the Ss.

32:00 He again claims that "I rammed him". Again, no contact whatsoever.

If the stewards like, they can watch my (for the length of the footage he reported) and see how other cars were behaving on my screen compared to his. Impossible for me to have a "bad connection" when only one car was getting affected and no one else (a point quite evident from my POV).

GameAholicFTW

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2018
I thought it is the norm that the coordinator asks ALL THE PARTIES INVOLVED for their footage(s) before moving it to the steward. Since that wasn't asked, I am going to provide my POV anyway for the stewards to look into.

14:12 It can be clearly seen that I was having a third-person view of the final few minutes of qualifying. None of the drivers had any connection issue except @GameAholicFTW who was moonwalking all over the place.

21:40 On lap 1, approaching degner 1, where he claims that "I rammed him" when there was no contact whatsoever. In fact, because of him lagging into me (after giving enough space on the outside), I spun at the exit of degner 2 and damaged my wing.

28:20 Moonwalking through the Ss.

32:00 He again claims that "I rammed him". Again, no contact whatsoever.

If the stewards like, they can watch my (for the length of the footage he reported) and see how other cars were behaving on my screen compared to his. Impossible for me to have a "bad connection" when only one car was getting affected and no one else (a point quite evident from my POV).

The thing is, compared to my POV, I claim you touch me, and I am not making claims that didn't happen on my screen when I feel I am being shunted into my rear wing. On your POV it might look different because of a bad connection between us, but that certainly isn't because of my internet connection/speeds. I have a 100mb up and 80mb down, wired connection with very little ping and looking at the amount of 1 bar indicators in the race in your POV above the other drivers compared to 0 other drivers with a 1 bar indicator on my POV, I think we have the answer... Especially considering you already have been warned once for having a bad connection by @Harinioarg.

In lap 1, Degner 2, I already was fully on the outside curb because I am being pushed wide by you, I can't move any further off the track. Especially when you are the attacking car and you have the inside of the corner.
For the other 2 incidents, I am not making random steering movements because of nothing.

On my POV, when I claim you touch me, you touched me.

Last edited:

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
The stewards looked at the footage and agree that connection is an issue here. On further review, the stewards have found that @Seasor posted a fake speedtest on his sign-up. 4ms ping from either India or Dubai to London simply is not possible, thus another speedtest result must have been used.

Due to this @Seasor will be added to the blacklist for next season (season 18) and will not be allowed to sign-up to the F1 leagues.

@Harinioarg @GameAholicFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.