SEAT Leon SuperCup Videos & Chat - Forza Motorsport 4 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

SEAT Leon SuperCup Videos & Chat - Forza Motorsport 4

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm sure you're well aware by now that on Thursday nights I host a few races on Forza 4 in the SEAT Leon SuperCup. As I write this now, three out of the four nights we've run so far have been has been successful. I thought I'd set this up as a general chat to allow people to discuss the series and post videos if you have them. I'll be making highlights... not the popular, brilliantly made highlights that Fisi or Crekkan make, but badly edited highlights that try too hard to be funny. ;)

I'll post these videos here. If you have any suggestions or things you want to ask. Here's the place to do it. :D

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Race 4 from our first social. Courtesy of @F1 SCOTSMAN

[DOUBLEPOST=1426508464][/DOUBLEPOST]A few selection of overtakes from the second social event. Made by yours truly.

[DOUBLEPOST=1426508501][/DOUBLEPOST]Highlights from our third social event. This time I had actual recording equipment.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
You can lose a lot of time through shifting early in these cars, so here are the best speeds to shift in the most used gears. The first two you can work out for yourself :p

3rd - 87mph
4th - 117mph
5th - You'll never hit the red line
6th - WHY ARE YOU IN 6th?! GET OUT OF IT.

• Funny
Reactions: Devastation

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
You can lose a lot of time through shifting early in these cars, so here are the best speeds to shift in the most used gears. The first two you can work out for yourself :p

3rd - 87mph
4th - 117mph
5th - You'll never hit the red line
6th - WHY ARE YOU IN 6th?! GET OUT OF IT.
@CBA SuperSic 58 @Jelks

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Do you put yours all up in the same vid?
Yup. It's more of a series highlight of the night, rather than my personal highlights.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428149374][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not including Tsukuba and Sunset. Might do them in a separate video another time.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
No comms. Also no jokes. Takes me long enough to make the videos without putting jokes in too

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm currently uploading this video again... but with a commentary. This will either be the greatest thing I've ever done, or it'll be taken down within the week and never to be spoken of again. People of Scotland, I apologise profusely.

AOR Neuville

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2015
I'm currently uploading this video again... but with a commentary. This will either be the greatest thing I've ever done, or it'll be taken down within the week and never to be spoken of again. People of Scotland, I apologise profusely.
Why? No racism please! Hahaha

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Why? No racism please! Hahaha
When I tried commentary to start with, I realised I wasn't confident enough with my own voice. But I used to do a brilliant Billy Connolly impression, so I did it for the commentary this time. I'd never be mean to the Scots. I love the accent and wish I lived there so I could pick it up for reals.

It's an apology because the accent was quite as good as I wanted it to be :p

Reactions: AOR Neuville