SEBRING 12H - MARCH 1-2, 2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

SEBRING 12H - MARCH 1-2, 2019

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone!

With many still battling the 12H of Bathurst out, the preparations for the next big race start.

The Sebring 12h is just a few weeks away

Who will be starting?
Looking for a team mate? Discuss here.

I'll try to update this post with formed teams and drivers looking for teams.

Eligible cars:
Corvette C7 DP / Porsche RSR GTE, Ferrari 488 GTE, Ford GT GTE / Audi R8 GT3 LMS, Mercedes AMG GT3

Sessions:
Friday night (technically Saturday morning) 1:00 GMT
Saturday afternoon 13:00 GMT

Teams:

Drivers looking for teams:

- @Stephan
Races Porsche GTE, 1500ish iRating, SR A4.99, 2/3 driver team, probably teaming with @poisike78
- @Justin || Taz Can race the Porsche and Ferrari GTE and the Merc AMG, iRating 727, SR C3.22, 2/3 driver team, looking for fun more than the race win itself.
- @Pretender Can race the Porsche and Ford Gte and the Merc AMG, 3 driver team
- @Marvin Can race GTE or C7, iRating 2141, SR A4.23 minimum 3 man team, prefer to drive afternoon/early night
- @CarbonUK Prefer Ford GTE but has all other cars, iRating 1585, SR A2.5
- @Deerladog Ferrari GTE or Merc AMG (will buy Porsche if needs to) iRating 1400, SR B4.99
- @Argon Ferrari GTE and Porsche (would prefer Porsche) iRating 1577, SR B2.70, 3 driver team
- @Nagrom iRating 2500, SR B4.3, 2 man team with iRating >2000
- @Duppy GT3 class, iRating 1600, SR 3.48

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for posting! I meant to do the same :)

Sign me up! Porsche GTE, iRating 1500ish, SR A4.99. 2 or 3 driver team. Sebring is exhausting. Probably teaming up with @poisike78 again and looking forward to putting it in the inside wall at sunset.

Reactions: poisike78

Justin || Taz

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I will be looking for a teammate, i am currently class C3.22 with an iRating of 727. I don't want to be in a team looking solely for the win. This race will be my first endurance race so i am looking more just to finish really.

I can drive any of the Porsche and Ferrari GTE, as well as the Mercedes AMG.

I would be looking to do either sessions, i can do both if told far enough in advance.

Happy with either a 2 or 3 man team.

I am terrible with setups so would love it if my teammate is good with setups

Pretender

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sign me up! (Hopefully) :LOL:

Going to be doing as many races as I can leading up to this so I can get my ratings up.

Would be looking at Porsche GTE, Ford GTE or maybe mercedes GT3.

3 driver team would sound good to me, maybe with someone who knows what there doing and can pass on some knowledge ;)

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Interested. Don't want to do a 2 driver team this time tho, looking at a minimum of 3 drivers. Prefer to drive in the afternoon/early night, no problem to start the race.

GTE, C7

2141 - A4.23

Justin || Taz

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
(Will update probably tomorrow as gunna practice for GTE now and then race tonight)

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for posting! I meant to do the same :)

Sign me up! Porsche GTE, iRating 1500ish, SR A4.99. 2 or 3 driver team. Sebring is exhausting. Probably teaming up with @poisike78 again and looking forward to putting it in the inside wall at sunset.
I'd be happy to do it again with you. That wall also sounds good, haven't seen it yet, but I believe we can do it.

Reactions: Stephan

CarbonUK

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Sign me up at the moment, but it might change due to work. A2.5, iRating 1585, 3 driver team Preferably Ford GTE but have all the other cars

Stephan

Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I'd be happy to do it again with you. That wall also sounds good, haven't seen it yet, but I believe we can do it.
Here's a teaser from me putting it gently into that very wall while challenging for the lead in an official race and causing angry amercians to complain to me. The full iRacing experience right there.

Reactions: Def

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2017
Looking to drive with @Cravgar and @WhiteGhost2000 if both can make it, if not then we will be looking for a third :) I am 1400 B4.99 currently, just need my MPR for A Class. If both of them ditch me, then is there any chance I can squeeze into @Stephan's team? (I don't mind buying the beetle if @poisike78 is emotionally attached to his new Cars livery).

Will be driving either the 488 GTE or the AMG GT3, depending on which we find to be the most fun and/or the safest.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Time to partake in my first endurance race. Waited till a car/track combo came along that I know :).
Looking for a 3 driver team at least, don't want to go very long straight away. Was also thinking towards you @Stephan and @poisike78, but seems that 3rd seat of yours is becoming a hot commodity (back off @Deerladog :devilish:). We are going to have words about the livery though :ROFLMAO:

Own the 488 and Porsche, prefer the latter though.
iRating: 1577
SR B2.70

Stephan

Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
We're really spoiled for choice :)
Another option is to go again for 2 driver teams and start an extra car?

Tex Wheeler

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 13, 2018
I'm interested, Sebring is one of my favourite tracks! :D

@Tex Wheeler Preferably Ford, but can go with RSR or AMG. Around 2700iR, A4.99 SR. 2 or 3 driver team.

Isir

PC Ginetta Pro League Champion
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm interested, Sebring is one of my favourite tracks! :D

@Tex Wheeler Preferably Ford, but can go with RSR or AMG. Around 2700iR, A4.99 SR. 2 or 3 driver team.
Well, if you want to team up again just say the word. I own the RSR and AMG, but happy to buy the ford if necessary, not a problem.

For this one I think I'd prefer a 3 driver team though.

iR around 1800, SR B4.99

Last edited:

Tex Wheeler

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 13, 2018
Well, if you want to team up again just say the word. I own the RSR and AMG, but happy to buy the ford if necessary, not a problem.

For this one I think I'd prefer a 3 driver team though.

iR around 1800, SR B4.99
Absolutely! RSR would be fine for me (y) Just need one more driver to the team. @Marvin Would you like to drive with RSR with us? We could have decently fast team with pretty similar pace between all drivers.

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Absolutely! RSR would be fine for me (y) Just need one more driver to the team. @Marvin Would you like to drive with RSR with us? We could have decently fast team with pretty similar pace between all drivers.
Yeah sure, let's team up! Although I would prefer to drive the Ford, but can adjust and buy the Porsche as well (no big deal), we can discuss all the details later in a pm.

Reactions: Tex Wheeler

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all. I'll probably want to do this one as well !
I hope to finish this time ^^
IR ~2500 Licence ~B4.3
I'm looking for a 2 drivers team this time, preferably with someone with IR > 2000.