Settings and Mentorship | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Settings and Mentorship

lukebarton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I really realise that I've been letting you guys down recently. I'm really sorry that my ability has not made for enjoyable racing on various occasions. I want you to know that I'm committed to ironing out mistakes, improving my consistency and making for enjoyable racing together in future.

In pursuit of this, I'm reaching out with two requests which I hope one, or many of you might be able to help me with.
  1. Can people share their app.ini settings with me? I'm interested to see what (especially the quicker/more consistent guys [looking at you SimRC]) use for their [View] section? - specifically:
    • DriverHeadHorizon
    • DriverHeadNoPitch
    • DriverHeadWobble
    • DriverRotateHead
  2. Would anyone/a team in the top 10 (ie. faster than me) be willing to take me under their wing and help me improve?
    • If you help me improve, then life is better for everyone :coffee:
    • I'm looking for mentorship - advice, help, VRS telemetry, setups, someone to be responsible to
    • It doesn't need to be public, if you're concerned about association
    • I'm pretty quick - if I was consistent with fewer incidents then I could be a decent driver and team mate
    • It could be a good story/experience/investment/relationship in the future
    • I would be eternally grateful for the help that advances my efforts to become a better, safer, faster driver
    • I'm eager to make this happen - please DM me
Cheers,
Luke