PC - Shazoo back at it again with the dirty driving | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Shazoo back at it again with the dirty driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
I got wing damage from a divebomb that joni did onto hyperz which then broke my wing, I decided to pit that lap. On that main straight, i went on the inside (literally showing i was going to pit) so that everyone else could overtake me on the outside, but no, the force india decides to down the inside where there was no space, hit me and almost spun me out. I tried to enter the pits anyway and unfortunately i hit ankka. Of course I'm at fault for his retirement and I'm sorry about it, but you cannot say it was intentional, it's just ridiculous

• Faff
Reactions: Mr. Ankka

Mr. Ankka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2018
i went on the inside (literally showing i was going to pit) so that everyone else could overtake me on the outside, but no, the force india decides to down the inside where there was no space, hit me and almost spun me out.
You can see from the video you didn't lose the control of your car

I tried to enter the pits anyway and unfortunately i hit ankka.
yeah it was definetely an unfortunate mistake from you. You basically waited for me to end my race by keeping the chances to qualify for the finals alife.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Filip Prešnajder

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
you honestly think i would have waited for you to destroy your race? I'm going to upload my POV and tell me if that was intentional (to hit you in specific). I would have much rather preferred to have stayed in top 3 after the start and I would have also rathered go to the pits in lap 1 instead of spinning around and do a full lap without my wing. With that said, you can think whatever you want.

ChroMatk

S15 AOR PC F3 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
sorry for the quality, i just made it quickly...
well you can see that I didn't even try to look behind me to see where you were...look how i stay tight in main straight to tell the guys behind me im going to pit but the force india decides to go down the inside anyways, collides with me, almost causing me to spin out and losing my pit opportunity...i tried to still go into the pits but it was too late. I have nothing against you man and I would have no honour and satisfaction on qualifying for this event in a dirty way

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Due to the severity of this incident's consequences combined with the abysmal driving standards demonstrated, the stewards have decided to disqualify @ChroMatk from the Brazilian Grand Prix. I could break down everything that's wrong with this attempt to enter the pit lane but I haven't got all day. Hopefully lessons can be learned from this incident.

Closed @BosslyGaming @koldo @Mr. Ankka.

Status
Not open for further replies.