- Jan 14, 2014
AOR Project CARS DTM Leagues - Season 2
PS4 - League Sign up
Current sign-up status:
Sign-ups are now open for Season 2! The initial sign-up deadline is set to October 17th at 6pm. Once this deadline has passed, we will work announcing the league.
We only plan to run a single league this season after the high dropout rate in S1 unless there are 30+ signups.
Following the success of the first season of the AOR Project Cars DTM league it is returning on PS4 with a second season still featuring the Mercedes Benz AMG C Coupe DTM car.
We will be racing over 13 weeks (including a break week for Christmas) on a variety of different tracks.
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues and how to sign up!
● League Information
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
● Race day: Tuesday
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up opens: October 11th
● Driver placement announcement: October 18th
● Team selection begins: October 18th
● Season begins: October 25th
● Season duration: 13 weeks
● Amount of leagues: We only plan to run a single league unless there are 30+ signups
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Race night format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 40 Minutes [Approximately]
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS. The full set of rules can be found here.
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Tuesday nights? [Answer needs to be Yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be Yes]
- Do you accept and agree to abide by the restricted setup rules? [Answer needs to be Yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards a UK server at pingtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.
● Forum Name [Online ID] - Nationality - Ping
@iSuperScrub - British - 12ms
@YabbaTheHutt - Swedish - 39ms
@Glen-Alz-81 - Scottish - 47ms
@Seca [Seca___ (3 _'s)]- American - 102ms
@Rexuz - Swedish - 42ms
@GUNNERGAMBLE - British - 14ms
@C-FOGARTY - British - 25ms
@Play4Stefano - Italian - 40ms
@Marz123 [marz123_f1] - British - 22ms
@DeserterNE [Deserter55] - British - 29ms
@Trux [Trux_B] - British - 23ms
@pcsolima [OsLimas] - Portuguese - 51ms
@robnoxious9000 - British - 36ms
@mpc-v1 - British - 36ms
@Danielleke - Brazilian - 20ms
@jenda1975 - Czech - 44ms
@Newy656 - British - 17ms
@NumptyNed - British - 34ms [Reserve]
@Miccky [i-aM-Miccky-x] - British - 14ms