PS4 - Sign-Up Thread - GT3 Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Sign-Up Thread - GT3 Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
It would be great to get Big Kid racing with us. He is a well proven, reliable, mature racer, who I've been competing against for 6 seasons in Apex.

GTracer18

Junior Karter
May 15, 2015
I know the deadline says 30th may but i was wondering if it's still possible for me to get in?

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I know the deadline says 30th may but i was wondering if it's still possible for me to get in?
I'll be locking the threads today at 6pm gents this will allow for any last minute submissions from anyone wanting to join.

The signup pages will reopen again after the leagues have been announced for anyone wishing to join at a later stage, but this will be dependant of there being spaces available of course

Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Info:

I'll be locking the threads today at 6pm gents this will allow for any last minute submissions from anyone wanting to join.

The signup pages will reopen again after the leagues have been announced for anyone wishing to join at a later stage, although league placement will be dependant of there being spaces available of course.
As my post above i'll close the threads for now until, the leagues have been announced.

For anyone wishing to join from here on, these signup pages will reopen after the first race has taken place on the 3rd June 2015 :)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Signups to the leagues have now re-opened,

There has been a slight amendment in the initial requirements for new drivers to also now compete and complete one social race to the normal entry requirements as outlined below

New Drivers Update:

Drivers now joining mid season!

Now season one in the GT Leagues has commenced, New drivers wishing join the leagues please post your time trials times >here< including your >ping test< results and should be to Coventry in the UK as outlined above and using the template provided,
You will be required to have raced in a minimum of one social race >link here< , please then post a link to the social you raced in with a brief racing summary including your qualifying position and final finishing position for the race

Last edited:

tamworthfox

Junior Karter
May 16, 2015
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league rules and regulations? Yes
  • PSN Name: Tamworthfox
  • Nationality: British
  • Preferred Assists: None
  • Pingtest Result: 14ms

• Informative