XB1 - Sign-Up Thread - GT3 Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Sign-Up Thread - GT3 Season 1

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
Don't have a clue, i'm also waiting for it. But i think maybe next month, not sure tho.
Yeh me too! Was hoping season 2 sign up and car selection would of been up by now! Think everyone's been distracted with F1, surely there's enough people ready to go.

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
We're currently finalising the last few things for Season 2 so sign-ups should be open by the start of next week. :)
Count me in! How hard is it for new drivers to join the leauge, that is to be granted a place?

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Count me in! How hard is it for new drivers to join the leauge, that is to be granted a place?
New drivers must participate in 2 socials to show the pace and racecraft of themselves. They will then be placed in a league accordingly. This as well as completed a Time Trial event. Most of the info is in the main post of this thread mate and is what you're likely to see in the S2 threads. :)

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
New drivers must participate in 2 socials to show the pace and racecraft of themselves. They will then be placed in a league accordingly. This as well as completed a Time Trial event. Most of the info is in the main post of this thread mate and is what you're likely to see in the S2 threads. :)
Sweet m8, thanks! Can wait until S2 sign up. Will do (at least) the two social races, unfortunately there weren't many upcoming races for xbox one but that just to create your own social race, right?
Will do Silverstone 1/8 if I'm not at work. :) BTW, any of you driving with the TX?

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Sweet m8, thanks! Can wait until S2 sign up. Will do (at least) the two social races, unfortunately there weren't many upcoming races for xbox one but that just to create your own social race, right?

Will do Silverstone 1/8 if I'm not at work. :) BTW, any of you driving with the TX?
Yeah you can if you want mate, just look at how the others are set up for a main post template ect. Btw go here for any wheel trouble

LONEST4R BK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league rules and regulations? Yes
  • Gamertag: LONESTAR BK
  • Nationality: English
  • Preferred Assists: Racing Line
  • Pingtest Result:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league rules and regulations? Yes
  • Gamertag: LONESTAR BK
  • Nationality: English
  • Preferred Assists: Racing Line
  • Pingtest Result:
This is the season 1 sign-up thread mate, there will be a new one set up for season 2 in the near future so you'll have to sign up again in that when the time comes :)

I'll close this thread to avoid further confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.