Sim Dasboard Layouts | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Sim Dasboard Layouts

Tfix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Hi,

I downloaded Sim Dashboard and payed the full version.
Made about 5 layouts for Setting uo the car, Quallify and Race.
But my phone died and lost them all :-( did not had the time to back it up (recharge problems).
I had made quite a view nice layouts and wanted to share but damn.
Is there anybody else who has this app and use it and can shre its layouts for maybe others to use.
When i got my phone back ill share them as well due there made in about 4 hours of work.
@C-FOGARTY Do you have more to share that i can use? i already got the one you shared earlyer.
Just place youre QR below ;-) Thank you

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 DTM Pro Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

I downloaded Sim Dashboard and payed the full version.
Made about 5 layouts for Setting uo the car, Quallify and Race.
But my phone died and lost them all :-( did not had the time to back it up (recharge problems).
I had made quite a view nice layouts and wanted to share but damn.
Is there anybody else who has this app and use it and can shre its layouts for maybe others to use.
When i got my phone back ill share them as well due there made in about 4 hours of work.
@C-FOGARTY Do you have more to share that i can use? i already got the one you shared earlyer.
Just place youre QR below ;-) Thank you
I have only made up 2 styles upto now - I will post them sometime this afternoon - I posted mine to Imigur, where I store all my media stuff and Sim Dash stuff . ;) But yeah No problem at all .

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 DTM Pro Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
A working progress! But most of the important bits are on that you might need. Obviously you can edit it to whatever your desired look might be. ;)
1508798523709.jpg

The app is pritty new! This was a rush job for a recent race. There the only two I got going at current.
z7xf2iB.jpg

Last edited:

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 DTM Pro Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Anyone else got the SIM Dashboard App. ??
Be brilliant if we could get some of your Masterpieces posted! (y):)

Yammie916

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 20, 2016
@C-FOGARTY I was looking at this as an option because I don't like the layout of PCars Dash. I tried the free demo version but it doesn't show an r or R when you go into reverse and the fuel avg & fuel last lap kept giving the same number all the time. Can you confirm if these work in the full version. (I do a lot of reversing out of walls and gravel traps!)

Seca

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Looks like this is an android app only. Guess I will stick to my Rdash.

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 DTM Pro Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@C-FOGARTY I was looking at this as an option because I don't like the layout of PCars Dash. I tried the free demo version but it doesn't show an r or R when you go into reverse and the fuel avg & fuel last lap kept giving the same number all the time. Can you confirm if these work in the full version. (I do a lot of reversing out of walls and gravel traps!)
Yeah I was experiencing similar issues and basic stuff missing from P.Cars Dash . So I Downloaded their other App RS- Dash - That works perfectly . ;) Sim Dashboard App works fine as well . As for Reversing and crashing on track - cant help much there fella.:p

Michel--NL

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Tfix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Got my phone back repaired and no data left.
So i reproduced my best one for the race.
Did not test it yet.
While driving there will be PIT LIMITER ON on top in red if activated ( transparent off) and a fuel logo on the fuel gage if below 8L
Not yet tested but i guess it will be alright.
Screenshot_20171113-173928.png

C-FOGARTY

AOR PS4 DTM Pro Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Got my phone back repaired and no data left.
So i reproduced my best one for the race.
Did not test it yet.
While driving there will be PIT LIMITER ON on top in red if activated ( transparent off) and a fuel logo on the fuel gage if below 8L
Not yet tested but i guess it will be alright.
View attachment 32275
Nice! Isn't it fiddly though to get everything in place.

Michel--NL

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
How do you make that screenshot with the picture and the barcode?

Sample of F1 2017 I created last weekend. Projects Cars is coming.
I don't need the speed or rpm meters. For me it is a dashboard with information about the car.
Extra things are the timings car in front and behind and the gear the car is in.
Right wheels shows blocking of the wheels. Left wheels shows red if the wheel is spinning.

20171112_164756.jpg
20171112_143917.jpg

Tfix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2016
@C-FOGARTY : Yeah its getting used to. IF you get the hang of it its doable to get everything straight and sometimes just reconfigur because it just won't fit nicely.

@Michel--NL : In youre layout (Not in editting mode) you can press the menu (top right next to the start edit button) and you can share it.
I just shared it to a friend and after that i opend the screenshot, saved it on my phone and i put it right here.

I had 5 screens made before my phone crashed and i did not saved the QR codes in my cloud and lost everything.
1, Just for setting up my car (all kinds of wear and temps etc.)
2, Quallify (Half map for positioning and times)
3, for the race (see above)
4, Only Map
5, Just the Shift number (If iam not formiliar with a track and need to find the limits and knowing the gear i need to be in).

I build something that its just above my wheel and below the screen.
I get errors if i need to look left to an ipad or something while doing mach 2 in a corner. :)

Michel--NL

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL : In youre layout (Not in editting mode) you can press the menu (top right next to the start edit button) and you can share it.
I just shared it to a friend and after that i opend the screenshot, saved it on my phone and i put it right here.
So I was in the right place :)
It won't work from a tablet. Tried it with phone and it worked. Next problem is that it only shows the QR code and not the preview with it.

Michel--NL

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I emailed the author of the app and I had to hit the edit button and then the app created a capture of the screen (If you imported the design then you have to do this).
Now it is working.
1510752673232.jpg

Michel--NL

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Created an extra one for the timings. I only use this for TT or quali. It is simple but it shows all I wanna see at that moment.
In the upper right corner you see the current gear. I like it to have a quick peek to find out in which gear the car is.

1510868924227.jpg