Safety Car: On
Parc Ferme: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 90%

Only racing line and auto gears are allowed.
Normal AOR Rules apply.

PLEASE PROVIDE PSN USERNAME TO BE ADDED OR ADD ME - Thomasbrxwn

2/20

Mercedes:
- @Limaro_83
- @Bajer7928

Ferrari:
- @RobKite
- @Bashful4

Red Bull:
- @Pxcam
-

Renault:
- @Thomasbrxwn
-

Haas:
- @Sneaky24-7Ninja
-

McLaren:
-
-

Racing Point:
- @ELIT3_gam3boy
-

Alfa Romeo:
- @LM00055
-

Toro Rosso:
-
-

Williams:
- @iJokeri22
-

@iJokeri22 @MJ7 @Mcquiz95 @Limaro_83 @Bashful4 @Donks @Peter day @syluntbob @DON SILVA @DonSteeringwheel @Sneaky24-7Ninja @stifler1000 @xMartini93Z @Aston Martinez @Walsh89- @Coddiehard @MarkoKova @LM00055

Last edited:

Bajer7928

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Qualifying p9
Race p3

I had a very good start and gained one positon into turn one. I then slipstreamed behind @Sneaky24-7Ninja and overtook him into turn 7, a nice and satisfying move. I then lost the position to him after I had to avoid the Ferrari who had a half spin into turn 7, but anyways @Sneaky24-7Ninja was quicker than I was. After that it was a pretty boring race, where I was just driving on my own. I had to overtake my team mate who was on used tyres, but that was about it really.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
he was saying ‘that bloody williams holding me up, im gonna make him hit me and then blame desync. want me to blacklist him for socials?
Not sure if your actually being serious or not but its up to you if its your social. Not sure why he felt the need to do that though if I was holding him up that much he wouldn't have spent 20 laps behind me.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Up to you if its your social. Not sure why he felt the need to do that though if I was holding him up that much he wouldn't have spent 20 laps behind me.
i winding you up mate, took it to far my bad, he didn’t do it on purpose don’t even know what happened