PC - Slow driver on racing line, still on wets I think. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Slow driver on racing line, still on wets I think.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeRandomTramp

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 16, 2019
Platform + League: PC Tier 3
League Coordinator: @TicklishPicklewickle
Date: 13/02/19
Members Involved: @SomeRandomTramp + @MRPedro180
Description: Slow driver on the racing line coming out of Ascari, I believe he was still on wet tyres almost 10 laps after everyone else had switched, which suggests to me he hadn't done another testing. It could just be seen as a racing incident, which I can understand. Just want to know if the other driver was still on wet tyres as they really should have switched by that lap.
Evidence:

MRPedro180

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Unfortunately this track is not a track I go well on which showed in my Qualifying time. I was on Hard slicks as struggled with getting heat into them which made the car difficult to drive for me. Yes a lack of testing but this is down to lack of time.

I would argue that @SomeRandomTramp closed in on me quickly through the previous corners and it would of been clear to see my pace was slow through the corners and corner exits. I did not intentionally swerve or block I was just way of his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.