PC - Social ELMS Championship - 2 Hours of Monza - 23rd May 19:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Social ELMS Championship - 2 Hours of Monza - 23rd May 19:00

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
1st- well u are welcome sir, watchin tons of IMSA and WEC races and AOR races IMHO overtakes are properly-but even "if", still doesnt give u right to publicly callin names to ppl.
2nd-will watch replay and apologise if i did u wrong
3rd-well i got tehnical issues with discord still-hope to resolve it soon

PS be4 this become toxic i ask u sir to PM in hope of some civilization matter (cant think off any1 in 1,5y AOR history like u "sir")

Last edited:

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
@mpc-v1 @/CSR/ speedy.go

Guys, please move this conversation off this thread and continue it elsewhere. Should there still be issues after your discussion, please feel free to either message myself privately or an actual, independent, coordinator such as @TicklishPicklewickle for a non-biased review of the situation.

I am not blaming either person here, but @/CSR/ speedy.go has been warned about similar moves in the past. I would also like to add that whilst the real life drivers of the WEC, ELMS and IMSA may very well overtake other classes with risky moves, that is not how we do it here in AOR multi-class races. If there is no clear opportunity to overtake, then stay behind and wait until it is safe to pass. On a track like Monza, there is no chance to overtake in either of the chicanes, the Lesmos or Ascari, whereas everywhere else should be okay.

Hopefully, this won't be an issue for round 3 next month, or in any other league or social race, and that we can all enjoy some great racing.

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
On a more positive note, the results are now up :)
Check the post at the top of this thread!

Congrats to @THR m0o0o7 and @tRIP.. for their class victories :)
Also wish to say well done to all the new people joining us tonight, you guys did amazingly well (y)

And finally, a HUGE congratulations to my academy minion @mikegeerlings for setting an awesome pole position time and picking up an impressive P2!

Round 3 will be on June 27 at Nuburgring (GP, not the bloody Nordschleife!) and I'll create a thread for that in the next coming days, so stay tuned everyone!

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
@mpc-v1 @/CSR/ speedy.go

Guys, please move this conversation off this thread and continue it elsewhere. Should there still be issues after your discussion, please feel free to either message myself privately or an actual, independent, coordinator such as @TicklishPicklewickle for a non-biased review of the situation.

I am not blaming either person here, but @/CSR/ speedy.go has been warned about similar moves in the past. I would also like to add that whilst the real life drivers of the WEC, ELMS and IMSA may very well overtake other classes with risky moves, that is not how we do it here in AOR multi-class races. If there is no clear opportunity to overtake, then stay behind and wait until it is safe to pass. On a track like Monza, there is no chance to overtake in either of the chicanes, the Lesmos or Ascari, whereas everywhere else should be okay.

Hopefully, this won't be an issue for round 3 next month, or in any other league or social race, and that we can all enjoy some great racing.
Since i was accused on this thread i only wanted to defend myself, and like i said, i asked 4 mr.Cooley to PM me.

Congrats to @THR m0o0o7 , @mikegeerlings and @Smolda for podiums also to @tRIP.. , @AndrexUK and @Allen 4 GTE

Was a really nice race except 4 low fuel load- i like that Oreca03Nissmo very much-in fact i done WR @ Monza with her 1day prior to race:D,big THX 4 org @ATOMiK029

Last edited:

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Just want to give a special mention to @Smolda. That was the perfect example of being patient behind a slower class car. Not once did you intefere with my race, and I know I held you up on the way into parabolica and around the lesmos a couple times, but you never pressured or dived. Perfect. Thank you.

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Just want to give a special mention to @Smolda. That was the perfect example of being patient behind a slower class car. Not once did you intefere with my race, and I know I held you up on the way into parabolica and around the lesmos a couple times, but you never pressured or dived. Perfect. Thank you.
Apologies ti u sir @tRIP.. as i got 2 late calls with u, but my dear Lord im so thankful it pan out right 4 both of us m8,i will really try to avoid this in future:)

• Friendly
Reactions: tRIP..

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Great point @tRIP.. 4 @Smolda - we all go a way back from my memory in GT3 S12, and i always had a great race with u drivers!
Also @Smolda Slavic Power man, did u run Nissan or Judd?
If Judd-well u are hero of the ydayz Race man:cool::love:

PS @ATOMiK029 friend , i think u did me wrong here m8>i think i should have 21pts now not 22pts LOL:i intended race=1, but tehnical not finnish with just 1lap to go,out of fuel

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ATOMiK029

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Great point @tRIP.. 4 @Smolda - we all go a way back from my memory in GT3 S12, and i always had a great race with u drivers!
Also @Smolda Slavic Power man, did u run Nissan or Judd?
If Judd-well u are hero of the ydayz Race man:cool::love:

PS @ATOMiK029 friend , i think u did me wrong here m8>i think i should have 21pts now not 22pts LOL:i intended race=1, but tehnical not finnish with just 1lap to go,out of fuel
Hehe, I was running Nissan mate ... with some stolen time trial setup (from Diheidi I think) and almost no changes.

Well, I did exactly two weird moves, between the two lesmo curves, and that was when lapping you and @AndrexUK I believe. I had to back out of it ... those vacuum cleaners were annoyingly fast on straights, which made lapping not so easy :D

• Funny
Reactions: tRIP..

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey everyone!

The forum thread for round 3 at Nurburgring is now up :)

Saturday June 27 at 19:00 UK time (y)

Reactions: martin78

mikegeerlings

Pro Karter
Apr 25, 2020
On a more positive note, the results are now up :)
Check the post at the top of this thread!

Congrats to @THR m0o0o7 and @tRIP.. for their class victories :)
Also wish to say well done to all the new people joining us tonight, you guys did amazingly well (y)

And finally, a HUGE congratulations to my academy minion @mikegeerlings for setting an awesome pole position time and picking up an impressive P2!

Round 3 will be on June 27 at Nuburgring (GP, not the bloody Nordschleife!) and I'll create a thread for that in the next coming days, so stay tuned everyone!
Thx kuch kuch ....

• Funny
Reactions: ATOMiK029