PC - Social race - AORSCAR Daytona 300 11/1-2019 @ 20:00 UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Social race - AORSCAR Daytona 300 11/1-2019 @ 20:00 UK

IAteAGnomeOnce

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 27, 2018

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Modern Stock Cars AOR Daytona 300

Event Information:
Date: Friday January 11th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Race 1: 60 laps
- Race 2: 60 laps

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 16 Febuary 2019 - 13:00 (AM)
- Race 1 start time: 16 Febuary 2019 - 15:00 (PM)
- Race 2 start time: 16 Febuary 2019 - 16:00 (PM)

Server information:
Server Name: AOR Daytona 300
Password: Will be announced on Discord

Lobby settings:
- Qualifying weather: Clear
- Race 1 weather: Light Clouds
- Race 2 weather: Light Clouds
- Assists: ABS + TC available to those who need it, racing line and auto gears allowed.
- Setup: Default
- Collisions: On
- Damage: Off
- Mechanical damage: Off
- Tyre wear: Authentic (x1)
- Fuel: Authentic (x1)
- Start:
Race 1: Ingame Rolling Start
Race 2: Ingame Rolling Start
- Pitstop: Manual
- Pitstop errors: Off
- Manual cooldown lap: Yes

Start Procedure:
As the Daytona Tri Oval track only allows the ingame rolling start the lead car will be allowed to start the race whenever it desiers from the moment the field gets a green light up to the start/finish line at which point the race will start. If the lead car does not go on green and decide to wait, it has to keep the 120km/h speed limit that the ingame rolling start states. If the lobby suffers from desync during the rolling start resulting in someone getting crashed into the person who suffered the desync will call it out on discord so that the grid can reform and the race will start the next time the field reaches the start finish straight at which point the leader may accelerate once he has crossed the start finish line.

Oval Specific Rules:
In the event of a bigger crash or pile up involved drivers will call this out on discord and a Full Course Yellow will be under effect. During this period the race leader will slow down and turn on their pitlimiter waiting for the field to reform. Once the field is reformed a race director will ready up the field and restart the race.

Lobby host: Undecided.

Race Director: Undecided

Assigned drivers:
1. @dopey401
2. @AVERAGE SHARPIE
3. @AndrexUK
4. @David Simon
5. @Happyal27
6. @WhiteGhost2000
7. @Milogamer1986
8. @David Novitzky
9. @Mr. Van Ommen
10. @Logan
11. @Tudesertpac
12. @ShaunNEVS
13. @WMDRMartin (maybe)
14. @mpc-v1
15. @dakuza
16. @Minesco2
17. @ZeroStefan
18. @atlasgehirn424
19. @Col.McCoy
20. @Beppo
21. @TicklishPicklewickle
22. @DJesse_GamingNL

Last edited:

IAteAGnomeOnce

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 27, 2018
Tagging drivers:

@Adalexis @Beniszili @dakuza @dalking38 @Gamisuke @JKay14 @John_Beauregard @Kapo @LeoNTheSickOne @Lusti @Murphy @rillo7105 @RWB Rodders @ScottV @Speeddmon91 @Suomy @Tejpek @TM aidtheace @Tmac @Tragic Bronson @Tudesertpac @Villalobos @ZAL @King-kodiak @Mr. Van Ommen @Beau @Cleeuwn @marley 57 @-L.X.- @dopey401 1 @DoR @eaZed neptune @eXcole @Exodus @GreaseMonkey @jaycoool @Lindholdt @Mattster @Midweekcoma @Migzorn @Murph @Pitti i @S4Howie @Seamas111 @Shooter80 @StormENT @TM Touring @tRIP.. @Vansinnes @WMDRMartin @ZeroStefan @borates @DaWu @TheRipper r @ShaggyDan @Andrei Voicu @Anduaa @Blunboi @Capitalist @Captain Slow @Clank24401 @Corvo7 @Cyteless @D.Brezancic @ddd3 @Deerladog @dr_green @Duip @Gurken Koenig @Henry Gordan @kralor @krop @LiboCZ @mikeself @Nila @poisike78 @venquessa @VoodooChild @Xeonski @Zachflange @ZeFau @chabas @Pirate @Szekely915 @Spawn @Welchy10 @CarbonUK @DaneRix @DJesse_GamingNL @DustyPigz @Enton @Evangelist @Gav88888 @GIXXERosg @Happyal27 @IntergalacticGentleman @Izzizo @Logan @marcoboyle @mgbros @morphee7 @mtw1man @Obama @PhantomHamster @Slider_Boab @TX3 FusionFR @TX3 Hervé @Wagner @wolfgang @Xenome @J Peaches @Ardjoune Srikanth @Apexistant @ticlac88 @Sko @subkkonen @TicklishPicklewickle
@Beau @LeoNTheSickOne
@Minesco2
@ShaunNEVS @DoR
@WhiteGhost2000 @AndrexUK
@BMW /// M-Power @Smolda
@Corne @Beppo
@Milogamer1986 @David Simon
@AVERAGE SHARPIE @SteveO916
@wolfgang
@TX3 Zenvoh @Louis
@The Hunter @TheGW @ZAL @dalking38 @ZePingu @Anduaa @VoodooChild @Insulaventus

Last edited:

dopey401

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 30, 2018
In :D

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Did I not deserve a spot in the drivers tags post? :D

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
C**t me in!

OTL DAVEALEX4

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2016
Yes go on then

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Oh yes :)
Start Procedure:
As the Daytona Tri Oval track only allows the ingame rolling start the lead car will be allowed to start the race whenever it desiers from the moment the field gets a green light up to the start/finish line at which point the race will start. If the lead car does not go on green and decide to wait, it has to keep the 120km/h speed limit that the ingame rolling start states. If the lobby suffers from desync during the rolling start resulting in someone getting crashed into the person who suffered the desync will call it out on discord so that the grid can reform and the race will start the next time the field reaches the start finish straight at which point the leader may accelerate once he has crossed the start finish line.
Just gonna add that it should most likely be called out on Discord if we will go by the in-game lights or not before we actually start. Else it'll just be a guessing game :p
Oval Specific Rules:
In the event of a bigger crash or pile up involved drivers will call this out on discord and a Full Course Yellow will be under effect. During this period the field will slow down and turn on their pitlimiter waiting for the field to reform. Once the field is reformed a race director will ready up the field and restart the race.
I'm sure this is what you meant, but only the leader of the race should turn on the pit limiter and everyone else can catch up in a single file. If everyone turns on their pit limiter the field would be just as spread out as it was before the FCY :p

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
In please

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
Since yesterday I ducked out ... and destiny got me anyway :eek: ... I'm in even have no idea what oral racing is about :O ... I'm in. o_O

Corne

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 14, 2017
Never, ever drove one of those cars. Count me in.

Tudesertpac

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2018
Yessir! Would like to join!

ShaunNEVS

Formula Karter
Jun 3, 2018
Sign me up mate!