XB1 - Social race: Germany 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Social race: Germany 8PM BST

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Welp. Had TC and ABS off forgot to turn them on.
Ah well, more of a reason to go assists for the season.

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Felt I lost about 40 seconds through picking the wrong strategy, time penalties and breaking my wing on pit entry but apart from that it went well. Thanks to everyone for racing

Reactions: Aris Gkiao

georgeapostolo

Pro Karter
Jun 26, 2019
Nice race, it would be great if there were some extra racers so as to have some more battles. The level of the majority of the players was too high (steering wheels i suppose) for me. The corner cutting costed me 9 seconds, however it seems to be the most fair solution. I had some nice and clean battles with Aris and Minx through the race. See you next time.
IMG_547d0328-2ebb-41b1-a0e3-74cfebaa3d55.png

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Nice race, it would be great if there were some extra racers so as to have some more battles. The level of the majority of the players was too high (steering wheels i suppose) for me. The corner cutting costed me 9 seconds, however it seems to be the most fair solution. I had some nice and clean battles with Aris and Minx through the race. See you next time.
View attachment 83458
What assists do u use, if ur using assists their most likely bogging u down

Factuallmpala

Formula Karter
Jun 11, 2017
I had a difficult race. Struggled in quali and ended up setting my best lap on hards. Then I got damage early on and I wanted to pit as early as possible. On lap 12 Jeff told me to come in, so I went in. I thought they would put mediums on (that was the pre-race strategy) but I went on soft and without the change of the front wing. I had to drive until lap 19 with the damage and at that point I was too far back to challenge anurv. Anyway, thanks for organizing.

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
I had a difficult race. Struggled in quali and ended up setting my best lap on hards. Then I got damage early on and I wanted to pit as early as possible. On lap 12 Jeff told me to come in, so I went in. I thought they would put mediums on (that was the pre-race strategy) but I went on soft and without the change of the front wing. I had to drive until lap 19 with the damage and at that point I was too far back to challenge anurv. Anyway, thanks for organizing.
That’s exactly what happened to me, must be a glitch