It would be my first endurance race. Always wanted to do it. And I'm glad there are GT4 cars as we have to really work the cars hard to make them fast. I think I'd make less mistakes than in LMP3 cars. Nice option IMHO.Spot on. It's organised to be drop-in-drop-out as events can or can't be attended. So no pressure, but there is a larger game and title at stake
I had thoughts of building something, but been getting distracted by many other things recently.@EikeSky or @AndrexUK sirs... is there any Endurance League planed in near future?... I mean E6 like that E5 where I was lucky to take part?
Welcome to AOR racing then! I'll be sure to be very clear pre-race on what's going on, and if you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask.Hi, C2 for me. I have been lurking in discord for a while and now finally decided to participate in an organized event.
/ CSR / speedy.go
2.4 Hours of Algarve GP
View attachment 108000
● Date: Saturday 18th April 2020
● Lobby opens: 18.45 GMT
● Event starts: 19.00 GMT
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 30 minutes (15 minutes for Class 1 and 15 minutes for Class 2, see information below)
- Race: 2h 25min
● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny
- Race: Sunny
● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Qualifying time: 18 April 2020, 10.00
- Race start time: 18 April 2020, 13:00
Class 1: LMP3
Class 2: [POLL] GT4 or Megane Trophy V6
Qualifying starts with 15 minutes for Class 2 then following with 15 minutes for Class 1.
Class 2 drivers are allowed to complete any lap started before the timer hits 15 minutes but must immediately return to the pits upon completion of that lap in a safe and controlled manner.
All drivers from Class 1 and Class 2 need to be in the game session before qualifying begins.
In-game track limit slow down warnings should be respected. If you slow down because of a penalty do it in a safe way, pulling off the ideal line before slowing down and ensuring any drivers around you are suitably informed that you are decelerating.
Please make sure you have joined the AOR Discord server well before the race and ask for permission to join the Project CARS 2 voice channels. You should be in the Discord voice channel by the lobby open time to get information regarding the manual rolling start. This allows for technological failures and setup to be polished (getting drinks etc) before the session starts.
The link to Discord server and all necessary information can be found HERE.
● Lobby Settings
The following lobby settings will be used for the 2.4h:
● Forcer la vue intérieure: non
● Forcer les engrenages manuels: non
● Forcer les aides à la conduite réalistes: Oui
● Forcer les configurations par défaut: Non
● Autoriser les véhicules fantômes: non
● Arrêt au stand obligatoire: Non
● Dégâts: activé
● Défaillances mécaniques: oui
● Usure des pneus: authentique
● Consommation de carburant: authentique
● Moteur de démarrage automatique: Oui
● Drapeaux et pénalités: Oui
● Pénalité de temps autorisée: 30 s
● Autoriser la pénalité pour service au volant: désactivée
● Licence de course compétitive: activée
● Min. Licence compétitive requise: U0100 (classement le plus bas)
Vous ne devez vous inscrire à la course que si:
● vous avez l'intention de terminer la course complète.
● vous êtes un coureur propre, juste et mature.
Inscrivez-vous en répondant à ce fil. Incluez votre classe préférée comme "C (x)" ou "Classe (x)", par exemple:
Système de points
Fréquentation: 1 pt
6e: 1 pt
Classement du championnat
Classe 1 Points Classe 2 Points Zeakov 22 AndrexUK 13 JackGame88 18 GhostOut92 13 Smolda 13 Eike Sky 11 PhantomHamster 12 TicklishPickleWickle 11 Mearcat 11 Col_McCoy 9 JackGame88 11 Hilliuss 9 FloBinhooo sept OuaisGratuit18 sept ATOMiK029 6 DHGamer sept Asturbo 5 Général Burrito 5 AtlasGehirn424 5 Mat Cooley 4 Eike Sky 4 Boris 4 Michout21 3 JSR 3 Royalt 3 Colosse 1
Classe 1 Classe 2 ATOMiK029 AndrexUK Colosse (HCR) GhostOut92 Mearcat TicklishPicklewickle Wolfgang Krystouf / CSR / speedy.go Oto Winkler Royalt Mr zak FloBinhooo
bonjour je suis pour la course en LMP3
Although you might've just written a bunch of gibberish that somewhat resembles French, I'm impressedVous n'avez pas besoin de citer le message d'origine, pour référence future. Ce sera un plaisir de vous revoir conduire avec nous.
(J'ai dû utiliser Google translate, donc excuses pour tout délit dans la grammaire)
I have no idea what the hell I wrote, Google did it for me, I was just trying to communicate effectively. I remember one of the regular drivers doesn't speak English at all, so thought Google might save meAlthough you might've just written a bunch of gibberish that somewhat resembles French, I'm impressed