PC - Social World Endurance Championship - Round 3 Imola - August 15 19:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Social World Endurance Championship - Round 3 Imola - August 15 19:00

jogurc

AOR PC FR3.5 S2 & Le Mans 2020 LMP1 Champion
Jan 4, 2020
I would join LMP1 but i had already decided that i would run GTE for this endurance championship... so GTE it is

Reactions: ATOMiK029

StrongestAvenger

Formula Karter
Oct 5, 2019
@ATOMiK029
P30 is back!!! YESS!
well i apsolutley enjoy driving the LMPs but i think I will have to pass this one
im attending some other touring cars league and i missed the last race at Saturday
in exchange for that LeMan race we had
so i will do a reverse thing now and attend the tourings and miss this one
unfortunetly both races are happening at the same time :(

• Sad

Allen

Formula Karter
Feb 19, 2018
yeah i already have 40 points with the Lmp1 so staying with Lmp1 i wont miss this race bro its gna be insane

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Track map added to original post.

We'll be forming up after the chicane and before Rivzza 1, then we'll accelerate on the main straight at any point before the start/finish line. (y)

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

As the AOR Discord server is currently down, we may have to delay this race a little bit. I'm still aiming for 7pm (15 mins from now), but we may have to delay until 7.30pm instead.

Whilst we obviously still can race without Discord, it certainly doesn't make it easy and I would much rather we have it to explain everything.

hoofrid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2020
I think I found my way into the lobby. If it comes to it anyone who has a done a round should know the rules hopefully

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
I think I found my way into the lobby. If it comes to it anyone who has a done a round should know the rules hopefully
True, most people should know the rules, but it's still nice to have Discord though. I'm hoping it won't be down for long.

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi Everyone

ignore the last message, the AOR Discord is now back online, so we are using that.

Apologies for all the confusion.

hoofrid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2020
If any GTE runners see this you can probably still join the session. Might not get to qualify but that won't be a problem today!

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks guys for turning up tonight. :)
Shame we didn't get everybody and that we lost 2 people quite early on.

Not sure what's causing the lack of signups, but I hope it's not going to continue.

I'll get the points sorted out later tonight. However, going forward, I'm not entirely sure what to do. Do we continue with both the WEC and ELMS? Do we drop the WEC in favour of the ELMS? Or do we perhaps try and merge the 2 championships together?

Lots to think about and if anyone has any suggestions, then I'd love to hear them.