Sooo... Is this allowed? (Driver Advice/Incident Discussion) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Sooo... Is this allowed? (Driver Advice/Incident Discussion)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Sorry for going a little off-topic but do not know where to ask the questions and from my point of view it's not worth a separate thread.

Does anybody know what HP in the results means? I assume it is when you finish the race in the pits - but couldn't find any rule that says you are not eligible to score points when you in the pits when the race finishes.
Half points, @Marvin can confirm.
It’s not based on being in the pit or not, but on race distance

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
As Stephan mentioned it means half points, as you only get awarded half points for doing less than 90% of the race distance. Also added it to the legend under the standings.

Drivers that finish within 90% of the race distance will be classified and eligible to score full Championship points. Drivers that are classified within 60% race distance are eligible to score half points.

• Faff
Reactions: Deerladog

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
If I remember rightly, 60% of the race distance completed gets you half points (HP) and 90% race distance completed gets you the full whack.

• Faff
Reactions: Marvin

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Sorry for going a little off-topic but do not know where to ask the questions and from my point of view it's not worth a separate thread.

Does anybody know what HP in the results means? I assume it is when you finish the race in the pits - but couldn't find any rule that says you are not eligible to score points when you in the pits when the race finishes.
Half points