PC - Spa - GT3 League Practice race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Spa - GT3 League Practice race

JuniorJH

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 12, 2016
Ive not yet signed up for the PC leagues, I am currently in the xbox league, but if there is space, id like to take part?

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
I'm beginning to lose patience with this game. Tonight, in my eval race and in several online lobbies since I've not been able to set a quali lap due to the same bug. I'll be driving normally and then out of nowhere my car becomes undrivable, it pulls on the straights, it won't turn at all, in fact it turns in the opposite direction to where I want to go. It's basically like the game decided to give me 100% damage for no reason. Also a less game-breaking but still annoying bug is the game randomly turning off your abs, I have to keep toggling it every couple of laps to make sure I'm not surprised by my car suddenly behaving completely differently under braking.

Fast_draw7

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 7, 2016
the only bug i had was that the board that shows the time diff from other drivers wasnt showing anything for the driver behind me, but it showed the difference from drivers 2 and 3 places back and from everyone in front of me :wacky: