Sparey's List S3 (Season Predictions) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Sparey's List S3 (Season Predictions)

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
Season two was topsy turvy, and there was a feasible time where six different drivers were favourite to take the title, right now though, this season promises to live up to expectation, and this is how i think it is going to go down.

Driver's Title

1. Koch
  2. Silvasti
  3. Knowlden
  4. Godin
  5. Mittner
  6. Reid
  7. G Nijenhuis
  8. Howson
  9. Osterkamp
  10. Cowey
  11. L Robinson
  12. Kessler
  13. Martinsen
  14. Simpson
  15. Takacs
  16. Domiter
  17. Johansson
  18. Jacobsen
  19. Plumley
  20. Browne
  21. Imray
  22. Leister
  23. Kruse
  24. MacLeod
  25. White
  26. Chambers
  27. Heuer
  28. De Rijk
  29. Lewis
  30. Walker
  31. Kagerer
  32. Willmann
  33. Waldo
  34. K Robinson
  35. Wijffels
  36. J Nijenhuis
  37. Decker
  38. Saltalamacchia
  39. Zed

Constructor's Championship
    1. Evo Sonic
    2. Aperture Motorsports
    3. LM Rennsport
    4. Force Fisi
    5. Carbon Racing Blue
    6. Evo MR
    7. LM Racing
    8. Team Tortoise
    9. Infinity Racing
    10. Simpson Racing
    11. Kinduci Racing
    12. TDT Racing
    13. North Atlantic Racing
    14. Kruse Racing
    15. Team Terrapin
    16. Carbon Racing Orange
    17. Satellite Racing
    18. Netherlands Sim Racing

And there you have it. This list will change on the adding/removal of drivers, and hopefully we will be in for a cracking season. Sorry for not taking 8 weeks to write three articles, it takes me a couple hours just to do three teams and drivers.

Last edited:

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Here's my list:

nr 1 till 5 is going to be too close to call.... the champ can be either Koch/Silvasti/Nijenhuis/Knowlden or Godin that's really gonna be interesting stuff :)

1. Koch
  2. Silvasti
  3. G Nijenhuis
  4. Knowlden
  5. Godin
  6. Mittner
  7. Reid
  8. Howson
  9. Osterkamp
  10. Cowey
  11. L Robinson
  12. Kessler
  13. Martinsen
  14. Simpson
  15. MacLeod
  16. De Rijk
  17. Domiter
  18. Takacs
  19. Johansson
  20. Jacobsen
  21. Heuer
  22. Plumley
  23. Browne
  24. J Nijenhuis
  25. Imray
  26. Leister
  27. Kruse
  28. White
  29. Chambers
  30. Lewis
  31. Walker
  32. Kagerer
  33. Willmann
  34. Waldo
  35. K Robinson
  36. Wijffels
  37. Decker
  38. Saltalamacchia
  39. Zed

Constructor's Championship
    1. Vektor Evo Sonic
    2. Aperture Motorsports
    3. Carbon Racing Blue
    4. Vektor LM Rennsport
    5. Force Fisi
    6. Vektor Evo MR
    7. Vektor LM Racing
    8. Infinity Racing
    9. Team Tortoise
    10. Simpson Racing
    11. Kinduci Racing
    12. TDT Racing
    13. North Atlantic Racing
    14. Kruse Racing
    15. Team Terrapin
    16. Carbon Racing Orange
    17. Satellite Racing
    18. Netherlands Sim Racing

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Moving this to the league forum mate as it's not really an article this one :)

Very interesting predictions though - nice to see you have a tiny bit more faith in me this time around haha, even though my aim is still to get back into the top 10 somehow :p

Christian Koch

AOR iRacing 2-time Formula Renault 2.0 Champion
Apr 5, 2016
Mmh, interesting;

My guess is a fight between @J-F Godin , @Kptk92 and @Gunar Nijenhuis for the championship, with Silvasti winning some races, but inconsistency preventing him from taking the title.
I for myself will fight with @Mitti87 , @McPhilen and Silvasti for P4; I'm not sure if i can keep up my pace, getting older ^^

I just have the feeling, that J-F and Kerry will continue their form from the last third of Season 2 with Gunar concentrating on finishing races as well ;)

Will be another great season for sure!

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
20th is very optimistic. I'm worried i'll be way off the pace as I haven't done too many laps in these cars :D But I have a week to get some laps in.

First few weeks will be tough as I have pcars going on, but as i'll be ending that after this season I hope to do well from week 4 onwards or something. Points (albeit low points) is the aim for every race though, even if its just the bonus for being too slow to get an incident.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Mmh, interesting;

My guess is a fight between @J-F Godin , @Kptk92 and @Gunar Nijenhuis for the championship, with Silvasti winning some races, but inconsistency preventing him from taking the title.
I for myself will fight with @Mitti87 , @McPhilen and Silvasti for P4; I'm not sure if i can keep up my pace, getting older ^^

I just have the feeling, that J-F and Kerry will continue their form from the last third of Season 2 with Gunar concentrating on finishing races as well ;)

Will be another great season for sure!
speaking of getting older....who is our oldest driver in this league? I am turning 35 later this year....maybe we can have some grandpa league in AOR I cannot keep up with all these young kids :p

Reactions: Nathaniel Simpson

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
nah, if that was the case, you would be last for the letter i. i as in I evan imray cannot score a meaningful finish in this league XD
But, there are 17 letters that come after 'I'.

Patrick Kessler

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 10 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2016
speaking of getting older....who is our oldest driver in this league? I am turning 35 later this year....maybe we can have some grandpa league in AOR I cannot keep up with all these young kids :p
Older?
I come home with my rollator (walker) from an appointment with my urologist... :dead: and read your message... :)

http://www.michael-eller.com/pic/solo_gross.jpg

Leister-Meister

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 8, 2014
no need for that - the reigning champion is older than you :) - grumpy-old-man @Patrick Kessler is nearly twice your age... I could go on... :)

What you, @Lorrentz , would need is not a grandpa league but a slow league. You could move over there ...and take me with you.

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
What a stat that is! Can you find out if this season's grid is the oldest in AOR history?
No thats too much work. First I have to search every driver in the members area and then click on the profile picture to find out how old he is and from a few drivers i cant see the age (not public or they didnt registered with birthdate)