PC - Split 1 - General Discussions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Split 1 - General Discussions Thread

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 11
PC Split 1 - General Discussions Thread

Here you can post ideas for things we might do in season or just to chat about things other than the race.

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
hey guys just been doing some practice with dashima and we had a little incident and i was wondering what your take is on this

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
hey guys just been doing some practice with dashima and we had a little incident and i was wondering what your take is on this
If there was a stewards enquiry:
The stewards have looked at the evidence and have decided to award a 10 Second Time Penalty + 10 Penalty pointsto dashima for causing an avoidable collision + Failing to wait for the affected driver.

Probably the outcome, it was your line and he turned in.

Berrat46

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2016
Hello @Verney
it's already arrived for me, but not exactly the same , I don' t know if this is intensified with a player with a bad conection , but when I look back sometimes I feel that my car locks some time. That's when I made a race with a lot of cars, some have a bad conection, especially when starting it happens when the cars are close, sometimes I lose 10 meters when i look back. But I turn into ghost in these cases.
Not like what I see, strange :S, cause I don't have the impression of seeing you slow. Do u see some lagg before this?

BlueHuskey

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2014
@Andrei Codreanu After experiencing the first race, I think it is fare to say that I don't want to race on this game again, due to the fact I want to enjoy racing and be competitive (two things I can't do on this game), I would like to be removed league, it is nothing personal with anyone in here but I think it is in my best interests that I do leave. sorry to be leaving so early in the season but I do not see me enjoying the competitive scene on this game unlike in previous years.

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
Another couple of things to share with you guys

First this shows to tyre glitch i had in qualifying at the race on Sunday, couldnt change to medium tyres.

Second just a note to all drivers to watch their mirrors when coming out the pits, was starting a flying lap and got slightly blocked and put off aswel.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@BlueHuskey I have marked you as retired in the standings, but I should remind you of the 'pulling out mid-season' part from the league rules:

http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...s-aor-f1-leagues-season-11.11612/#post-168747

@Verney It's strange as at the beginning I couldn't really see somebody and when being in the apex, the space between was much bigger, but anyway of course it wasn't my intention and I will be next time for sure extra careful, as I am usual, which is why I am still a bit wondering why I didn't notice this within the qualifying.

BlueHuskey

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2014
@Andrei Codreanu I was going to pull out at a later point of the season due to a heavy exam schedule with having Art, Business, RM and Film studies exams, but the first race accelerated my pulling out, If you needed a more concrete reason than what I had previously stated here it is.

p.s. I only found out about the clashes in dates after sign up.

eagle2339

Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2015
Hi..i decided to leave from league...i cant race without racing line and i caused many accident..thanks for all.. you can choose another pilot for my mclaren seat

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Hi..i decided to leave from league...i cant race without racing line and i caused many accident..thanks for all.. you can choose another pilot for my mclaren seat
I have retired you from the league, but just as above explained to the other retired driver, you might be added to the blacklist for leaving without a proper reason, as not reading the rules when signing up, isn't surely one.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Welcome @Ronnin1978 to Split 1. He wll be the first reserve for this Split. Please make sure to have read all the rules, especially that we drive on strict track limit rules.