Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Platform + League: PC
League Coordinator: @Steve Jackson
Date: 1/12/19
Members Involved: @m0rpheus1975
Description:
Allegedly I was lagging all race however I would like to see other peoples POV. From my POV @m0rpheus1975 turns into me whilst I was making a pass. Ok this didn't effect me like it effected him but that was because I was lucky.
Evidence:

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
I never saw @acerees at all until it was too late. like he said i came of worse.
here is my race video - hopefully i have bookmarked it correctly to start at the incident... (otherwise start viewing at 7:55 the straight before the chicane in question)

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I never saw @acerees at all until it was too late. like he said i came of worse.
here is my race video - hopefully i have bookmarked it correctly to start at the incident... (otherwise start viewing at 7:55 the straight before the chicane in question)

Thanks pal. I think my view and yours are quite close but maybe on mine I’m slightly further ahead hence my frustration. I think your overlay isn’t in the best position as it hides the proximity arrow until I’m right along side you. Probably worth changing that pal.

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Thanks pal. I think my view and yours are quite close but maybe on mine I’m slightly further ahead hence my frustration. I think your overlay isn’t in the best position as it hides the proximity arrow until I’m right along side you. Probably worth changing that pal.
thats a thought! i moved the overlay there as i used to use cockpit view and was used to looking at my wheel - but i will amend the overlay. this is my 2nd race in this view and Hungary race i was on my own for most of race so never picked up on that.
Thanks

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
thats a thought! i moved the overlay there as i used to use cockpit view and was used to looking at my wheel - but i will amend the overlay. this is my 2nd race in this view and Hungary race i was on my own for most of race so never picked up on that.
Thanks
You are welcome. I personally am happy to close this as a racing incident. It’s up to you as well and ultimately it’s not in either of our hands because I have posted it but I think if we are in agreement maybe it could be closed without further action.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and comments provided and felt that this was a racing incident.
No further action will be taken.

@m0rpheus1975 is advised to move his overlay to avoid it blocking the white/red arrows.

Closed.
@acerees @m0rpheus1975 @Neil Bywater

Status
Not open for further replies.