PC - Split 2 Driver of the Week | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Split 2 Driver of the Week

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
My nomination for Malaysia goes to @BiffKakan, first ever league race, got crashed out twice, finished in a promising 7th, and not a single penalty and overall clean and respectful driving.

• Disagree
Reactions: SexySpudflaps

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
Well by the looks on his stream you were the one that took him into the gravel. :)

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Well by the looks on his stream you were the one that took him into the gravel. :)
Where is this stream you talk about? I assume he recorded his race then... I maintained my line and there was plenty of room, and he spun me out. If you could sit there and watch him live stream the race, then why couldn't you participate?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ranger

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
First of all, no need to be offended, just telling what his POV showed, probably some sort of lag/sync issue then :)

Secondly, regarding me not racing but is able to watch is not really your business, but if you must know i am out of town configuring my daughters hearing aid. I do have a phone that i can watch from though.

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Sorry
First of all, no need to be offended, just telling what his POV showed, probably some sort of lag/sync issue then :)

Secondly, regarding me not racing but is able to watch is not really your business, but if you must know i am out of town configuring my daughters hearing aid. I do have a phone that i can watch from though.
Sorry, I am a very touchy person, more so after races it seems. I will wait longer before posting in future. And sorry for my comment regarding why you couldn't race, was a step too far.

• Friendly
Reactions: Nukka

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
I can't remember who I was going to give mine too, there were a few I was going to mention so I'll just give a special mention to everyone seeing as I had lots of fun in that race, especially watching Jens squeeze between two cars at turn 1! :p

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I vote for @Neil Bywater as he stopped me from overtaking him after my last stop and caused me ultimately to loose my head and damage my car. Good clean drive and strong positioning of the car.

Reactions: Neil Bywater