PC - Split 2 - Incident with Maffus | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Split 2 - Incident with Maffus

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Platform + League: PC Split 2
League Coordinator:
@Beyond
Date: 08/01/2017
Members Involved: @Maffus
Description:
he came up on my inside, i left him plenty of room, upon the corner exit he left me no room which lead to us colliding.

Evidence
goto 13:00 minutes.

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
also, it looked like an accident of course, but i thought i'd post it so he knows what happened :p

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
This is an unfortunate collision, but we feel it was caused by @Maffus moving over too much towards the left on the exit of the corner - to the extent that less than a car's width was given - while @Westyy still had his car sufficiently alongside. Both cars lost quite a bit of time, but it could have ended up a lot worse.

@Maffus will therefore be handed a 20-second time penalty + 12.5 penalty points for 'causing a moderate avoidable collision + failing to wait for the affected driver'.

Closed.

@Beyond

• Disagree
Reactions: Maffus
Status
Not open for further replies.