kogoda

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 17, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox AL2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date:13/10/19
Members Involved @GodzAmoongus
Description:
He was jumping around everywhere which held me up alot then i finally got past him then going through to turn 6 he appears inside me as a ghost then justl eaves me no space into turn 7 and spins me out
Evidence:

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
moved to the stewards

kogoda

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 17, 2018
Just wanted to say we also collided again after I got behind him again but I think that was a bit of a racing incident as i ran slightly wide.

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2017
I do sincerely apologise for taking so long to provide my POV

I was defending my position quite aggressively, understandable with the points being fought for. I had regained the position in Turn 6 and as you can see on my POV Kogoda was trying to make a move into a non passing corner and while there was no space as he was quite clearly on the kerb entering the corner .

SVrandsy1

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I know this isn’t my incident but my opinion is kogoda is lagging a lot on your POV godz

kogoda

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 17, 2018
He was lagging everywhere during the whole race so it was very difficult to pass him as I was afraid of hitting him accidentally

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that No Further Action will be taken as from both of the drivers POV's you can there was lag from both parties which led to the incident.

Closed. @kogoda @Jamie183 @GodzAmoongus

Status
Not open for further replies.