Closed Stewards Enquiry - T7 - Round 3 Lap 1 - spins me while trying to overtake me in a corner that isn't a overtaking spot

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan Hume

Junior Karter
Aug 9, 2020
england
ACC Tier 7
Round Number: 3
League Coordinator: @duce
Date: 29/09/20
Members Involved:
@Declan Hume
@dagapower

Evidence:
Description of event:
It was the first few corners in a 1hr 30 minute race and my race was decided on lap 1. I could have overtaken multiple people in this same corner but its not a overtaking spot, maybe the outside but not the inside when the person you are overtaking is on the racing line.

Last edited by a moderator:

dagapower

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2020
Greece
Absolutely my fault. So sorry for this mate. I overestimated the grip of my car in this and ruined both of our races. So sorry.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @dagapower is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision. It is the responsibility of the car behind to make sure no contact is made with the car in front. Failing to do so resulted in the collision.

@dagapower will receive a 20 race results points reduction and 15 drivers license points (including 5 points for it being lap 1).

Closed.
@Declan Hume @dagapower @duce

Status
Not open for further replies.