STEWARDS PANEL - AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - SEASON 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

STEWARDS PANEL - AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - SEASON 1

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it.
Hi, I'd like to raise an issue from Sebring. @Damien l 92 was over-defending/weaving on the straights, making multiple moves. I see this as an infringement of Rule 1.3 as quoted above. Footage of this can be seen in @matt212 's highlights video on his YouTube. I should (if they saved properly) have replays of both races from Sebring should you need them. @ElseCrib @Regamus @max_leclerc1234

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
If he was doing that alot then a warning should be issued. That problem will probably solve itself once the cars are balanced though. It's probably frustration with a slow ass car.

Also xharry should receive a warning for punting Damien off into the last turn and then failing to wait. I watched it around 15 times, and xharry was far enough behind going into the corner that any collision would be his fault.

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Did he not wait for Damien after that corner? (He stopped to let Matt past and I'm guessing maybe Damien too?)

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
I can't see that far around, as I only have Matt's POV atm. He does indeed let matt through but I can't see if he let damien through.

If he did then due to it not being a serious accident, no warning can be issued. @Damien l 92 or @xHarryyyyyyyy did you let him through or were you let through?

Damien l 92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 18, 2016
Yeah Harry did but i got smashed from behind by tornado and he just sped off And didn't wait up which I find pretty harsh...cause after he done it hi comment was - well that's touring cars...

Damien l 92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 18, 2016
It happened on the second race start of lap 2 if you have the replays id like you to review it

Damien l 92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 18, 2016
And also I would like to have with my weaving/defending, it was purely due to being in a car with no chance of matching speed in the straights and I didn't do it purposely to stop an overtake as that was inevitable cause of the power issue from the A Class compared to the Honda
[DOUBLEPOST=1468861544][/DOUBLEPOST]
We can't do anything without a replay, or several honest witnesses.
I thought people saves replays anyway just incase this kind of thing happens?

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
After watching footage provided by damien I feel a warning should be issued to @Quaz Tornado for not waiting after hitting someone of track which cost him a lot of positions. Doubly so if his/her attitude was "that's touring cars for you"

Reactions: VN7 GT

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
I already said I would of issued a warning if it happened alot, and theorized it was due to frustration of the unbalanced cars. Damien then confirmed both of those as being correct. So that was my opinion.

Reactions: VN7 GT