STEWARDS PANEL - AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - SEASON 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

STEWARDS PANEL - AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - SEASON 1

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
Okay guys from now on we're going to be using this penalty system

2 warnings = qualifying ban
4 warnings = 2nd qualifying ban
6 warnings = race ban
8 warnings = 2nd race ban
10 warnings = removed from the league

• Agree
Reactions: Best1ale and VN7 GT

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Quite a few people's replays have failed to save, let's hope someone's saved successfully.

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
@Quaz Tornado seeing as we ended up using a Random Grid for Race 1 after an error setting up the race, you will have to serve your quali ban properly next time out at Lime Rock park.

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
@Keithn222 i was right behind @Shisui when it happened, it was lag for sure. He pulled off and waited for you if I remember correctly.

Shisui

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 8, 2016
@Keithn222 i was right behind @Shisui when it happened, it was lag for sure. He pulled off and waited for you if I remember correctly.
this sucks his lag made me hit him off and yes medal i did pull off the road and let it pass thanks for the backup. in second race we have another accident with his lag i pull off again but i gave up and continue racing

AOR Neuville

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2015
NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS:
If you have the replay saved please share it ASAP, and inform us of what you have called it. There was endless amounts of carnage at Lime Rock yesterday. Us stewards are going to be really very busy.
@matt212 @klaws60 @McMUFFin @AOR Neuville @Best1ale @ElseCrib @xHarryyyyyyyy @Keithn222 @Shisui @RC Iron STARK @WidowedGraph738 @l medal l @Da4thSuspect @Damien l 92 @Regamus
Don't have the replay but I'd like to admit to giving the driver ahead of me a bump at the very start which may or may not have caused the crash in race 1

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Honestly mate it was worse than a hopper lobby @Regamus
In the meantime it might be worth watching both Best1ale's & Matt212's highlight videos.