Qualifying: 15 Minutes
Warm Up: 5 Minutes

Agreed Limited Setup Options:

Wing
Tyre Pressure
Brake Pressure & Balance
Radiator Opening
Gearbox

With all the other setup parts left as standard.

Maximum Starting Fuel Load: 30ltrs[/b

Assists Allowed: Auto Gears & Racing Line Only
Mechanical Failures: No
Damage: No
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real

Flags & Penalties: Off
Weather Conditions: Clear
Time & Progression: 1pm, Real-Time

Driver List: 15/16

Rug - #5
@Du7cH - #18
@Termite111 - #9 (Currently Injured)
@iJokeri22 - #3
@Elite_sultan - #17
@BaSsMaNLoFtY - #27
@x PrO BiGGzY x - #15
@StottyD - #22
@Bcolt93 - #19f
@Coops - #TBC
@Charliebennett53 - #6
@iLeeRoy_x - #21
@CragglesD - #16
@Daryl.Ferrari - #TBC
@Milky - #4
@Josh Clarke - #2

Formula B Car Numbers

1 & 2
3 & 4
5 & 6
9 & 10
11 & 12
15 & 16
17 & 18
19 & 20
21 & 22
23 & 24
27 & 28

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So then chaps, unless I hear otherwise from everyone I'll setup the lobby as I did last week.

However, do we need to do anything about pitstops until a further patch comes out as it ruined 2 people's nights in Catalunya.

The only alternate option is to remove tyre wear and people make sure they add enough fuel to finish, not ideal in the slightest but I'd hate for anyone else to have the situation as last night.

Open to suggestions

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Really enjoyed it last night, found that the field was pretty close together, top 4 were separated by 4 tenths in quali which is good. It's a shame about the pit stops, and I hope we don't have to turn them off, since we had plenty of time to work them all out and activate the right one. It's unfortunate for those that got screwed by the glitch, but if everyone for the next race has it sorted out ahead of time I see no reason not to have them on in the future.

As for this track it's not one I enjoy at all, just really don't like the feel of some of the corners, and then similar issues as Spain with autospin curbs and a bump at T2 which can launch you. Pace wise I hope I'm good, but I may use a wheel this week if I can find a way to get my mic to work with it. Pace on pad is a 37.1, and on a wheel for the first time I'm down to a 38.4

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
i heard on mic that some people tyres were going red after a pit stop even when they didnt select new tyres, i think the reason is becos u still need to set the tyre pressure even if your not changing tyres.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434393347][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really enjoyed it last night, found that the field was pretty close together, top 4 were separated by 4 tenths in quali which is good. It's a shame about the pit stops, and I hope we don't have to turn them off, since we had plenty of time to work them all out and activate the right one. It's unfortunate for those that got screwed by the glitch, but if everyone for the next race has it sorted out ahead of time I see no reason not to have them on in the future.

As for this track it's not one I enjoy at all, just really don't like the feel of some of the corners, and then similar issues as Spain with autospin curbs and a bump at T2 which can launch you. Pace wise I hope I'm good, but I may use a wheel this week if I can find a way to get my mic to work with it. Pace on pad is a 37.1, and on a wheel for the first time I'm down to a 38.4
You can still log in on your ps4 controller and use mic from that i think mate

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
i heard on mic that some people tyres were going red after a pit stop even when they didnt select new tyres, i think the reason is becos u still need to set the tyre pressure even if your not changing tyres.
i changed my tires and had the pressures set, and while they were all red i was setting reasonable lap times and wasnt sliding more than i was on the other set. maybe others noticed a difference though

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So @CragglesD & @StottyD where your pit issues because you tried to make a change in the pit window?

Seem to recall Stotty tried to change something like fuel or tyres, and Craggles wanted to add more fuel as it was only something like 16ltrs?

Just trying to determine if you'd had the tyres & fuel if you'd have had these issues.

Also I need to know who left the race first from Craggles & Biggzy last night, unfortunately Stotty would be classed 11th as he got screwed by the pits and stuck in the box.

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
looks like i will be switching to the dark side this week and racing on my T80. pb is a 37.108 on a pad, and a 37.175 on the wheel i've used for 2 days, so hoping to get that into the 36's. it seems pad hacks are dead after all:(

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
looks like i will be switching to the dark side this week and racing on my T80. pb is a 37.108 on a pad, and a 37.175 on the wheel i've used for 2 days, so hoping to get that into the 36's. it seems pad hacks are dead after all:(
Only the 4s a lap quicker than I could do last night lol

A side note:

There are rumblings of going out Sunday as it's fathers day, which may make it hard for me to attend.

Bloody typical

Will know more by the weekend, probably Saturday though

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Saw biggzy had done a 35 so he's the man to ask, that would be with a customised setup though.

Just to confirm, I definitely won't be making the race
Forgot to tag lol, also Milky won't be racing as he's waiting to renew psn.

Not sure if anyone else wants to setup the lobby, I know last week only had 11

@Du7cH - #18
@iJokeri22 - #3
@Elite_sultan - #17
@BaSsMaNLoFtY - #27
@x PrO BiGGzY x - #15
@StottyD - #22
@Bcolt93 - #19f
@Coops - #TBC
@Charliebennett53 - #6
@iLeeRoy_x - #21
@CragglesD - #16
@Daryl.Ferrari
@Milky
@Josh Clarke

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
I'd like to drive with you guys, so I get finished signing up for the formula league. :) car number 11

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
So @CragglesD & @StottyD where your pit issues because you tried to make a change in the pit window?

Seem to recall Stotty tried to change something like fuel or tyres, and Craggles wanted to add more fuel as it was only something like 16ltrs?

Just trying to determine if you'd had the tyres & fuel if you'd have had these issues.

Also I need to know who left the race first from Craggles & Biggzy last night, unfortunately Stotty would be classed 11th as he got screwed by the pits and stuck in the box.
Yeah I needed to change my fuel as pitted earlier than I had planned but I knew the refill limit I had set in the strategy was too low to finish then. However, I've made pit stops in other races and didn't have the bug again so hopefully it's not recurring.

I dunno who left first. My race ended around lap 17 I think when I tried to reset my wheel. Did Biggzy crash?

However, I'm not going to make the race tonight. We're off to the cinema.

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Forgot to tag lol, also Milky won't be racing as he's waiting to renew psn.

Not sure if anyone else wants to setup the lobby, I know last week only had 11

@Du7cH - #18
@iJokeri22 - #3
@Elite_sultan - #17
@BaSsMaNLoFtY - #27
@x PrO BiGGzY x - #15
@StottyD - #22
@Bcolt93 - #19f
@Coops - #TBC
@Charliebennett53 - #6
@iLeeRoy_x - #21
@CragglesD - #16
@Daryl.Ferrari
@Milky
@Josh Clarke
You up for hosting @StottyD if not m8 let me know and i'll set it up but with my connection being as it stands i'm not keen on doing hosting duties atm.

Going to try loads more wing tonight, car feels great in practice but sh*t in the race with no turnin :(

Miss ya tonight Rugster.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Went to take a nap at 1 and told myself I would wake up in time for the race. I was wrong on that one

Reactions: Rug