Sunday Formula B - Round 2 @ Dubai GP [21/06 8.30pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Sunday Formula B - Round 2 @ Dubai GP [21/06 8.30pm]

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
that race went horribly wrong haha. 1 st lap i tried to turn up my tv becos i cudnt hear the engine too well and I accidentally changed the channel so had to just hold brake. took me like 20 seconds to actually get the channel back so i was miles behind. Hope i didnt hit anyone. Caught up to the middle field and then in the pitstop i didnt put enough fuel in the car so had to 2 stop, Still reasonably fun tho

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Enjoyed this last night finished a pretty comfortable 3rd in the end (with 0.8L of fuel left) although had it been a league race Leeroy would have had a slam dunk penalty for overtaking me while about a mile off the track on lap 1 but it wouldn't have affected the positions cause the front 2 were so fast. :)

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Still don't get how little steering input you get, I'm at full lock for some of those corners
Might be the wheel, the T80 only turns 90 degrees and i calibrated it to suit my driving style which is like that, i find putting full lock on produces understeer anyway

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Might be the wheel, the T80 only turns 90 degrees and i calibrated it to suit my driving style which is like that, i find putting full lock on produces understeer anyway
Yours just seems a more natural turn, but the game is supposed to change this also for us.

Supposed