Super Formula - Break Week - Social Fun Wednesday 5th June | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Super Formula - Break Week - Social Fun Wednesday 5th June

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

Hi All,

This Wednesday 5th of June Starting at 7.45PM - Social Fun Evening. (we can move the date if that suits more people)

After some discussions with @Delaney & @Jackiid15, the idea of running a social seemed to have some worth in running so here it is.

Starting with the main aim of this being for FUN! A selection of cars has been made as you can see listed below (with prices), there will be a series of short races both track and rally with random grids, reverse grids and possibly some surprises to mix things up!

There will be an award for the best livery in Samba Bus racing so break out your artistic side and come up with something ridiculously funny or damn cool or maybe both ;).

Race 1) Best Of British
Track: Goodwood
Car: Mini Cooper 69'
Race Length: 6 Laps + Warm up 5 mins
Tyres: Sports Soft
Mods: Full Power upgrade - Standard Weight , gears 124mph
Cost: 50,000 credits

Race 2) Samba Rally Stage

Track: Colorado Springs - Lake (Normal)
Car: Samba Bus
Race length: 4 Laps + additional warm up time of 5 mins
Tyres: Dirt
Mods: Power (Max 293%) Weight 85% Gears: 75 or above works well, don't make them to long as they'll be slow.
Cost: 75,000 credits

Race 3) Austrian Fever

Track:Redbull Ring Short
Car: KTM X Bow
Race Length: 6 laps + Warm up 4 mins
Mods: BOP
Cost: 100,000 Credits

Race 4) German M Power

Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife Or Nurburgring GP (Poll)
Car: BMW E30 M3 Evolution 89'
Race Length: 2 Laps or for GP 5 laps
Mods: BOP
Cost: 200,000 Credits

Race 5) The American Imposter

Track: Sardegna
Car: F150 Raptor
Race Length: 4 Laps
Tyres: Dirt
Mods: Full Power (140%), Min Weight 82% (nothing else changed).
Cost: 55,000 Credits

Total Cost in credits for all cars 480,000

Any additional thoughts or ideas welcome, the format is open to change / modification should any fun and worthy ideas be put forward!

1. @Ashracer2011
  2. @Jackiid15
  3. @Delaney
  4. @Meg1s
  5. @BL99DY-NINE
  6. @Koro

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hell yeah! If it’s Wednesday that is.

Nordschleife natürlich. Ich liebe Die grüne Hölle

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
When You write BoP, You mean no tuning or?

I think the SS is a bit to grippy for the BMW SM is better (actually I would prefer SH, but ....)

Reactions: Ashracer2011

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
sure I'll be there :cool:

I'm not sure if the BoP is different on the dirt but on road circuits turning BoP on for the Samba Bus puts it on maxm power and minimum weight

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
I'm open to change, however the Sports Softs were fun the other night when myself @Jackiid15 and Steve had some racing fun it enabled everyone to stay more on the track rather than off it.
You can still tune with BoP on they are separate options in the menu

Reactions: Delaney

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
The Room will be open from 7PM-ish onwards, I'll have next weeks Super Formula track (Sainte-Croix - B) available for some testing/learning until we start the Social Events at about 7.45pm (UK)

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
This was great fun. I got to win one - the other one don't count as I cheated - It was a mistake, but still. My car was tuned, which it shouldn't have been. The race at Nürburgring was actually with the one at Goodwood those that I looked forward to the most.
The Camper Rallye unfortunately did not turn out as expected. There was never really that much fight over positions as expected. The Ford F150 was much better (We had boost turned on I think) - It was awfull racing from all three of us, but We were close and it was great fun.

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
This was great fun. I got to win one - the other one don't count as I cheated - It was a mistake, but still. My car was tuned, which it shouldn't have been. The race at Nürburgring was actually with the one at Goodwood those that I looked forward to the most.
The Camper Rallye unfortunately did not turn out as expected. There was never really that much fight over positions as expected. The Ford F150 was much better (We had boost turned on I think) - It was awfull racing from all three of us, but We were close and it was great fun.
Haha yes definitely there were a few highlights such as the Mini's, BMWs and the very close F150s (boost assisted), the camper rallying was interesting but fun definitely something different. I think there's definite room for a classic series one day in the future.

Thanks to everyone who joined last night hope you enjoyed something a bit different than the usual!

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Haha yes definitely there were a few highlights such as the Mini's, BMWs and the very close F150s (boost assisted), the camper rallying was interesting but fun definitely something different. I think there's definite room for a classic series one day in the future.

Thanks to everyone who joined last night hope you enjoyed something a bit different than the usual!
Gutted that I missed the last two races but was fun up until then