PS4 - surely this lag isnt allowed | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 surely this lag isnt allowed

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F8
League Coordinator: @RC7_NI
Date:
19/8/19
Members Involved: @beeric__ @syluntbob @Aston Martinez & others
Description:
so the first 2 races we have seen beeric lag a lot and its causing concern, first race didnt get any footage because something happened to him but i have footage this race and we think that the lag is bad and can affect the race and other peoples race (i.e ghosting through cars to overtake them or jumping forwards/back and side to side)
heres my footage of the recent race.

Aston Martinez

Formula Karter
Mar 30, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F8
League Coordinator: @RC7_NI
Date:
19/8/19
Members Involved: @beeric__ @syluntbob @Aston Martinez & others
Description:
so the first 2 races we have seen beeric lag a lot and its causing concern, first race didnt get any footage because something happened to him but i have footage this race and we think that the lag is bad and can affect the race and other peoples race (i.e ghosting through cars to overtake them or jumping forwards/back and side to side)
heres my footage of the recent race.
First of all, it's nothing personal!! It never is by the way... I truely hope beeric can fix this problem, cause he has the pace. It would be a shame, losing a driver like him.

Beeric's lag:

1:00:31
1:03:06
1:03:52
1:04:09
1:04:23
1:04:29/1:06:20
1:05:54 he is hitting me as well, because of his lag.

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
I have also had this issue in Australia, for the short amount of time i was following him for.
As @Aston Martinez said it would be a shame to lose a driver of his calibre.

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Moved to Stewards

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
First of all, it's nothing personal!! It never is by the way... I truely hope beeric can fix this problem, cause he has the pace. It would be a shame, losing a driver like him.

Beeric's lag:

same you was lagging like me mate xD omg I will upload my video and you will see yourself xD you are very funny boy :)

Aston Martinez

Formula Karter
Mar 30, 2019
same you was lagging like me mate xD omg I will upload my video and you will see yourself xD you are very funny boy :)
It wasn't me who opened this thread. Besides that, I don't take a laggy players word so serious about my lag, also not your stream. Only when there are more players complaining, like they do about your lag.
Thx for thinking I am funny, I wasn't even trying, :-D...

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
It wasn't me who opened this thread. Besides that, I don't take a laggy players word so serious about my lag, also not your stream. Only when there are more players complaining, like they do about your lag.
Thx for thinking I am funny, I wasn't even joking, :-D...
What ?! XD

Copy from your post .... -.-
Beeric's lag:

....what is this ? Only beeric ... :D

Thomasbrxwn

Apr 4, 2017
Thx for thinking I am funny, I wasn't even joking, :-D...
if you look at the ps chat he likes to get try get under people’s skin with some of his comments...

Aston Martinez

Formula Karter
Mar 30, 2019
What ?! XD

Beeric's lag:

Thomas opened the issue and used my name and others, cause they experienced your lag as well.

I Just backed him up

Thomasbrxwn

Apr 4, 2017
What ?! XD

Beeric's lag:

i just don’t understand why you take it on the chin and admit you have bad connection that can affect others? not hard to get it sorted.

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
i just don’t understand why you take it on the chin and admit you have bad connection that can affect others? not hard to get it sorted.
Okay you win please over this.. xD I have not time for this... good day and good training to China ...

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Guys, this case has been moved to the stewards for consideration so there is little point in commenting further. @beeric__ was goin to upload his footage which I'll also forward to the stewards.

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
Hello boys. This is my fantastic video for your problems. Enjoy...

@RC7_NI Am I clean by this ? :) My Speedtest attached to this post. I suggest to you @Thomasbrxwn collitions in first lap and when he trying overtakes me and last but not least 6:33 . :)

I think the attacks were completely unnecessary.
Thanks a lot for @Thomasbrxwn that I lost very lot of time from my life by your minding. I suggest to every one: buy an UTP cable. No one to playing with Wifi on the race day.

Attachments

Last edited:

Thomasbrxwn

Apr 4, 2017
Hello boys. This is my fantastic video for your problems. Enjoy...

@RC7_NI Am I clean by this ? :) My Speedtest attached to this post. I suggest to you @Thomasbrxwn collitions in first lap and when he trying overtakes me and last but not least 6:33 . :)

I think the attacks were completely unnecessary.
Thanks a lot for @Thomasbrxwn that I lost very lot of time from my life by your minding. I suggest to every one: buy an UTP cable. No one to playing with Wifi on the race day.
your video proves you’re lagging?

Aston Martinez

Formula Karter
Mar 30, 2019
"Everybody" lags in your vid... Where would the problem be?? Thx for the evidence though, ;-).

Ping needs to be low for online gaming. Low ping is more important than down/upload speed. 56 ping is not that low. 25 is already high. Besides that, a screenshot is just 1 moment, and every connection variates.

Please don't think that I'm attacking you. We are just having a discussion to improve our racing experience, ;-).

I'm sure everyone is using an UTP cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.