Closed T1 - R2 - L1 Missed braking point

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurinho26

Junior Karter
Oct 16, 2019
Germany
Tier 1
Round 2 (Zolder)
Lap 1
Drivers: STDRS_Jurinho, K_Pincha
League Coordinator: @Benji McCluskey

K_Pincha braked too late and hit me, so I hit gusouza.

In the PSN-Groupchat he told me, that I was braking too early and this was a normal race incident.
- Yes I braked earlier, because it's known that you can't use the same braking points in a group of cars as usual. Even that I braked earlier, I got close to gusouza in the other green Audi, so nothing wrong about my braking point in my opinion.

Even without traffic, he would end up in the gravel with this late braking point in wet conditions.

My car was wrecked after that and undriveable.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have decided to give @Константин Пинчуков 15 points reduction from the championship standings + 10 driver license points for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

It's clear that @Константин Пинчуков that misses his braking point, which he also admits. When racing on the first lap, all drivers needs to be careful since all cars are tightly packed and you might now know where other drivers have their braking points. We understand that he was under pressure from the car behind but he still should have been able to avoid this incident.

@Jurinho26 @Константин Пинчуков @Benji McCluskey

Status
Not open for further replies.