Closed - T1-R3-LAP28-DANGEROUS DRIVING #10 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed T1-R3-LAP28-DANGEROUS DRIVING #10

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikBabin

Semi-Pro Karter
May 26, 2020
ACC Tier 1, round 3
League Coordinator: @HaiCo @LuckyW
Date: 30.09.2020
Members Involved: @BIGPRENTA (#10), @NikBabin (#707), Mooney (#911)
Description: Car #10 dive inside, loose the breaking moment and hit me to the left side of the car. I'm thrown to the side and got hit by car #911. as a result I spun and got damage. Very unsportmanship behavior not to wait and get position back or even not to say sorry after the race.

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
Hey Abington I saw the gap and thought I’d go for I tool plus its a wide corner I can’t help if Mooney is on the outside of you there wasn’t plenty room on the outside cause it’s a wide corner but it seemed like you kept turning in on me, this wasn’t intentional I apologise for your frustration on this but there wasn’t much I could do if Mooney was on the outside of you plus it is in the rain so it does make it difficult to do close racing

Bawbag

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2020
Really not sure how the blame can be put on me for an aggressive bomb made by someone else, had I not been there the #10 would still of hit the #707 and in my opinion (whether he stayed on track or not) would be worthy of a protest.

I apologised to niki after I seen this however I was purely in the wrong place at the wrong time with no time to react to what happened between the two cars above.

NikBabin

Semi-Pro Karter
May 26, 2020
Really not sure how the blame can be put on me for an aggressive bomb made by someone else, had I not been there the #10 would still of hit the #707 and in my opinion (whether he stayed on track or not) would be worthy of a protest.

I apologised to niki after I seen this however I was purely in the wrong place at the wrong time with no time to react to what happened between the two cars above.
My pretest was on car #10. He caused the collision.

Bawbag

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2020
Sorry Niki, that part was in reply to prenta. I should of quoted him really, I know your thoughts on it. :)

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
this guy is a character has nothing better to do then just comment for no reason. ignore him hes not apart of this thread. people like him do my head in

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @BIGPRENTA is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Two cars were damaged because of the contact made.

@BIGPRENTA will receive a 15 race results points reduction and 10 drivers licence points.

Closed.
@BIGPRENTA @Bawbag @NikBabin @LuckyW @HaiCo

Status
Not open for further replies.