Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 1 + Round 5
League Coordinator: @paleez
Date: 10.03.2020
Members Involved: @TureeruT @D. Goelz
Description:
I have a battle into the chicane with One_Ko, all good and respectful, everybody leaves space. Out of the chicane One_Ko finally gets in front of me as he has the better acceleration. Amato can accelerate normally out of the chicane and goes for an invisible gap on the bigger kerb. As the big kerb ends he drives slightly to the left, touches my rear end and giving me 50s of front aero + suspension damage, will was literally game over for my race at this mickey mouse track.
He did wait for me afterwards, but harm was already done...
Evidence:

• Scared
Reactions: One_Ko

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
I misread the situation, I thought you would have moved to the inside.
But I was wrong, no excuses. Very sorry for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: D. Goelz

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
I misread the situation, I thought you would have moved to the inside.
But I was wrong, no excuses. Very sorry for you.
It's ok, just to add one thing, really nothing personal, just my impression from yesterday. I was super uncomfortable driving in front of you as you were constantly missing your braking points and coming really close in the braking zones. One time you touched my rear end in the long right hander after the fast left. Another time you divebombed me into T1 from more than 2 car lengths back and we just did not crash because I left you more space than actually needed...
Would be nice if you could keep it a little bit more cool, I could not focus on my racing as I was constantly watching my rear mirror to avoid any potential incident and that is just not fun...

Reactions: FelixR1991

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
It's ok, just to add one thing, really nothing personal, just my impression from yesterday. I was super uncomfortable driving in front of you as you were constantly missing your braking points and coming really close in the braking zones. One time you touched my rear end in the long right hander after the fast left. Another time you divebombed me into T1 from more than 2 car lengths back and we just did not crash because I left you more space than actually needed...
Would be nice if you could keep it a little bit more cool, I could not focus on my racing as I was constantly watching my rear mirror to avoid any potential incident and that is just not fun...
Well you can tell me your impressions in private chat. I will not comment... Very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.