Closed - T1 - Round3 - Lap 47 -Disrespecting blue flags | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed T1 - Round3 - Lap 47 -Disrespecting blue flags

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyW

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Oct 2, 2019
ACC Tier 1, round 3
League Coordinator: @HaiCo @LuckyW
Date: 30.09.2020
Members Involved: @BIGPRENTA (#10), @LuckyW (#29)
Description: Prenta is a lap behind and trying to unlap himself from Mooney. I caught up to them quickly and when Prenta was under blue flag, he gave me no chance to overtake. In lap 46 turn 3&4, I had to slow down so much that Murphy (also lap down) could overtake me on the outside.
In lap 47 turn 4 he went side by side into the corner as if it was a battle for position. We collided and I lost the position to Chris Harteveld.

Evidence:

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
I had the pace to pull away but I was in a tight battle with murph and I couldn’t because Mooney was defending against me hard probably for the same reason I understand the frustrations. My apologies

Bawbag

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2020
I hope it’s ok to comment as I’ve been mentioned, I drove the racing line only and never went defensive against you prenta. I actually had to avoid a couple of overly aggressive moves in silly areas (inside of t3/t13for example) and had you used all your extra pace to overtake in a safe area I would never of fought.

I was in a race with two much faster cars so expecting me to slow down to allow you to pass is laughable, as is somehow blaming me for you ignoring blue flags and making contact with #29.

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
two faster cars that was way faster than you and you had a backmarker on your ass which you was holding up @Bawbag . i hate people like you, comment when theres no need to. YOUR name is not involved in this thread its between myself & @LuckyW. so lets keep it that way and stop being bloody nosey and trying to stir the pot, mind your own damn business

Bawbag

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2020
I had the pace to pull away but I was in a tight battle with murph and I couldn’t because Mooney was defending against me hard probably for the same reason I understand the frustrations. My apologies

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @LuckyW had clear overtaking opportunities on @BIGPRENTA, who at that point - being a lap down - wasn't allowed to defend.
Considered also the collision, the stewards will issue a 15 points reduction on @BIGPRENTA 's race results, and 5 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@BIGPRENTA @LuckyW
@HaiCo

Status
Not open for further replies.