• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed T2 R1 Brands Hatch GT4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfox

AOR PS ACC GT4 S1 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Was leading race. Small tap first lap. After that hit at approximately 3:46/ 17:54/ 21:16/ 28:14.
Whenever I defended I defended early, I didn't change my line in braking zone. Other driver involved
was @Violent_S15 . I wasn't going slow, we were dicing for lead. I left space for him earlier. Hard to race
someone who is contacting you so much. Video in Discord not sure how to post it here.

Violent_S15

Junior Karter
Sure no problem

Between 6.30 and 31.30

The fight with silver it was a very hard fight, he closed the way and there was a touch from time to time, yes These were not on purpose. Our paths often crossed and it was simply braked around the apex in front of me. Where I couldn't do anything But when I pushed you out twice there was no intention I waited and left again

Status
Not open for further replies.