Closed T2 - R3 - Lap 5 // Outbraking Incident with @kapo (Incident 1)

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Simpson

AOR ACC S4 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 31, 2020
United Kingdom
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 2, Round 3
League Coordinator: @krop
Date: 29/09/20
Members Involved: Myself and @Kapo
Description: Simply out-brakes himself going into T1. Incident cost me about 5secs of damage.
Evidence:

Kapo

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jun 6, 2018
Turkey
With the frustration in T1 incident(AGAIN) and being held by a slow car(Simpson) for few laps, I think I lost my nerves and miscalculated the braking point. I imagined that maybe you will let me go but whatever I'm sorry for this one.

Jack Simpson

AOR ACC S4 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 31, 2020
United Kingdom
With the frustration in T1 incident(AGAIN) and being held by a slow car(Simpson) for few laps, I think I lost my nerves and miscalculated the braking point. I imagined that maybe you will let me go but whatever I'm sorry for this one.

Yeah I'm not mad or anything. I know it was just a simple mistake but just had to report it. I saw how quick you were in various practice sessions and even qualifying and you were very unlucky in lap 1.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards concluded that @Kapo caused a moderate avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive a 15 point reduction on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@Kapo @Jack Simpson
@krop

Status
Not open for further replies.