T3PA Pedals Squeaking | ApexOnlineRacing.com

T3PA Pedals Squeaking

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 15, 2017
It's been an issue for a while and I've decided to finally try and find out how to solve it. Brake pedal and throttle both squeak fairly loudly when used (the left pedal doesn't but probably because I've never used it.

Not sure how to go about lubricating them to stop the squeaking so any advice from people that have had similar problems would be great, thanks.

Sam_F1Racer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
I got T3PA pedals and doesnt squeak and got them since 1 year now. Seems to be a piece that you may press to hard on them and broke an internal P E I hume. Nothing you can do about it @TheTubbyNinja

Reactions: TheTubbyNinja

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It's been an issue for a while and I've decided to finally try and find out how to solve it. Brake pedal and throttle both squeak fairly loudly when used (the left pedal doesn't but probably because I've never used it.

Not sure how to go about lubricating them to stop the squeaking so any advice from people that have had similar problems would be great, thanks.

But, yeah the "electronics" he talks about are the potentiometers, be careful not to disturb them and use an air duster to remove any fluff or dirt. Do not be tempted to lubricate the cogs with WD-40 but a little silicone grease would be okay (not too much as it will attract dirt).

Reactions: Sam_F1Racer