• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed T5 R4 Lap 20 - Punted coming into the corkscrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
ACC Tier + Round Number: T5 R4
League Coordinator: @GIXXER_osg
Date: 25-5-2021
Members Involved: @MrEmAych @Shentar @GEOVC

Description:
Coming into the cornscrew on lap 20 got a huge punt from @Shentar. Evidence speaks for itself. Also failed to wait, in the post race chat said it was karma and also was claiming a brake check in his stream. @GEOVC was also collected in this incident.
Evidence:

Last edited:

MrEmAych

Just to add the main thing i take issue with isnt the mistake, usually an apology will do for me, but the attitude...

GEOVC

AOR ACC S6 Tier 9 Champion
@Shentar took us both out with this aggresive action. I can understand people make a mistake, but then at least have the decency to wait.

MrEmAych

You litterally saw me come out of the pits ahead of you, so you know i have cold tyres... plus good luck stopping the AMG 50m further down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.