• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed T5 R6 Lap 2 | Getting hit in the rear again at same corner *Audible Sigh*

Jackle Jack7

Formula 4 Test Driver
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5, Round 6
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg
Date:
June 15th 2021
Members Involved: @Jackle Jack7 (#37) @kacper9664 (#96)
Description:
After coming out of my first incident with 6 or so seconds of damage I was trying to just go ahead and see how the pace was but I got absolutely shafted for another lot of damage. Incident is pretty self explanatory, the brake pedal must have fell off. After this I pit on Lap 2 (same lap) to bring it home on a 55 minutes stint. Did not see anymore on track 'for position' action until last 10 minutes or so for P12.
Evidence:

kacper9664

Junior Karter
My fault is clear here, but i only want to say that i did my best to avoid the accident and as a result i lost much more time than the other car.

Hitting the brakes hard would limit my manouverability and I think that i would hit #37 car in the apex causing more damage and time lost. This is why I think that my manouver was the best I could do in this situation.

The impact of the hit was not that big as i ended up with 3s of damage.