• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed T5 - Round 3 - Lap 6 - Race ending collision

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 - Round 3
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg
Date:
2021-05-18
Members Involved: @MrEmAych @nedze
Description: Coming into turn 12 took a massive punt from @nedze. He hit me hard enough to fly across the track into a car in the gravel. It was hard enough to make me think that he wouldnt have made the corner otherwise. Tried to continue the race with the damage but it was pretty significant and made the car undrivable. It meant I had to pit way earlier than the AMG was capable on one tank of fuel without putting it into a low power mode and also no real way of making the tyres last to the end of the race. Ending up retiring with nothing to play for 45 mins into the race. Videos to show incident and unstable car on in lap to the pits. Also to add I had to then wait and let the whole feild pass so not to cause another incident, @nedze waited for a short period of time but decided that he didn't want to wait long enough for me to catch up.
Evidence:

punted.png

Last edited:

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Just to add something in the interests of being fair and in case @nedze doesn't post. Later in the race before I retired the car I was letting blue flags through (didn't want to cause any incidents or ruin anyone else race even though I was entitled to race normally having pit when everyone else had not) which let @nedze through as well. I flashed my flights at him a couple of times as I wanted to make him aware of what he had done and was feeling pretty frustrated at being lapped by the person responsoble. I apologize for that, it was unnecessary and I shouldn't have done that. I don't have the evidence for it but I admit that I did it so will take any penalties that incurs.

nedze

Semi-Pro Karter
My mistake of rear ending @MrEmAych didn't expect him braking early into corner but that is no excuse. I was faster for few laps and got too aggressive trying to overtake. It can be seen after hit that I stopped waiting him to pass me and I thought he did then I continued race. After later overtaking him I thought that I catch him but I was lapping him. Regarding flashing no problem i can understand frustration, but it caused me to turn off car :) in race since I was trying to switch 4 lights to apologize.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @nedze is responsible for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

15 points reduction from the race results + 10 driver license points.

Closed.
@nedze @MrEmAych @GIXXERosg @Rikka

Status
Not open for further replies.