Closed - T6-R1-Lap 34-Dump&Run w/Bernardis | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed T6-R1-Lap 34-Dump&Run w/Bernardis

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSchilstra

Junior Karter
Jul 9, 2020
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 6, Race 1
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: 15-09-2020
Members Involved: @BSchilstra (Lambo #16) & @ZaneFast (Aston #147)
Description:
After trying to reasonably defend my position, Bernardis was already making dangerous moves. When trying to overtake me, he missed his braking point and thereby divebombing me and spinning me out. Instead of waiting and giving position back, he immediately took off to the finish line.
Evidence: Excuse the messed up sound

Last edited:

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi @BSchilstra . Sorry to see this happened during your race, but the footage you provided is invalid. Please read the guidelines and create a new video. Please also make sure you tag me properly by using the @-sign before the name.
I also noticed your post has a "quote"-box around it. Please remove that or I cannot forward the inquiry properly.
Please fix all this and you have a valid inquiry.

@ZaneFast as you are the other driver involved in this incident, please give us your view on this.

BSchilstra

Junior Karter
Jul 9, 2020
Hi @BSchilstra . Sorry to see this happened during your race, but the footage you provided is invalid. Please read the guidelines and create a new video. Please also make sure you tag me properly by using the @-sign before the name.
I also noticed your post has a "quote"-box around it. Please remove that or I cannot forward the inquiry properly.
Please fix all this and you have a valid inquiry.

@ZaneFast as you are the other driver involved in this incident, please give us your view on this.
Done as requested :)

ZaneFast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2019

Sorry for the move @BSchilstra ! At that moment of the incident I thought that this was a racing incident , but after replaying the incident for some times I realized it was my mistake.

BSchilstra

Junior Karter
Jul 9, 2020
Hi @ZaneFast,

I accept the apology. Although if something like that happens in the future, it'd be wise to wait for the car you spun and give position back. I did the same to the car in front.
Now wait what the stewards decide :)

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
The enquiry has been forwarded to the stewards for their consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.